Song Contest Part XVIII, Host: eth-dog, Theme: Worldvision, Votes Due: Sunday 11pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personal attacks on him? And he got banned?. Something doesn’t add up.

Fair enough. I never realised that though. Jesus.

Personal attacks on him? And he got banned?. Something doesn’t add up.

I wasn't going to go into this yet again but since The Fly thought it fit to tell some pretty outrageous lies, no no one went after him, but he did suggest a few of us were the sort who would murder George Floyd, so there was that.

He said something racist and a couple of guys responded with a barrage of personal attacks, so he got banned.

The racist got called out for being a racist.
Awww, my heart bleeds for him

His views were completely out of line and out of date in this century and I'm sure he already had points for other things too.

Less bringing up relevant and true facts and more voting.

Relevant?

any chance if results tonight?

Relevant to the current line of discussion.

I'm still waiting on 3 sets, but the results will indeed be released in 40 minutes.

Relevant to the current line of discussion.

I'm still waiting on 3 sets, but the results will indeed be released in 40 minutes.
Looking forward to krispy kremes.

BOTED

60747d6d4107f39b9d3bfc83

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dollop?

Juvenile male dolphins are gang rapists. Also, there are a couple of reports (that are VERY contested) that they have gang r*ped humans that got caught in an underwater cave.
Not wanting to derail the thread but I want to address this for a moment.
(Leaving the contested reports of unspeakable events in underwater caves aside.)

Ive heard it mentioned before that dolphins are rapists and it seems to me that this is an extreme example of anthropomorphism.

How can we claim to understand consent or otherwise in dolphins and where was it decided it was lacking?
Did a marine biologist make a video about milkshakes???

If I win tonight after reading this dolphin stuff I might do a round of songs to masturbate to
Wonka once described Everything Everything as music that people masturbate to while they cry.

Last edited:
After nomming 9 minutes before the closing of noms, perhaps unsurprisingly this was DQ'd for not voting.

DQ'd is Love Will Tear Us Apart by Jose Gonzalez with 7 votes & 1 Billies (B34), nominated by Plugger35

After nomming 9 minutes before the closing of noms, perhaps unsurprisingly this was DQ'd for not voting.

DQ'd is Love Will Tear Us Apart by Jose Gonzalez with 7 votes & 1 Billies (B34), nominated by Plugger35
Great song Plug, got my 3.

So, after we got this from Chappy this morning
Screenshot 2021-06-23 182739.jpg

He backed it up with this

In 24th Place is Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want by Muse with 0 votes & 4 Billies (BBBB), nominated by ChappyUK

Which I believe is the Trifecta as this was also the Billy winner. And in fact, a Trifecta of Trifecta's.

If I win tonight after reading this dolphin stuff I might do a round of songs to masturbate to
Starts off real slow and ends up over 120BPM?

In the Meh pile we have the following. Can't wait to hear how bad our taste in music is from the following:

In 23rd Place is Drift Away by Uncle Kracker with 0 votes & 1 Billies (B), nominated by Rodney Dangerfield
In 22nd Place is Every One Wants To Rule The World by Ninja Sex Party with 1 votes & 0 Billies (1), nominated by Drunkgoliath
In 21st Place is Knocking on Heaven's Door by Antony and the Johnsons with 5 votes & 3 Billies (B2BB3), nominated by MC Bad Genius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back