Song Contest Part XVIII, Host: eth-dog, Theme: Worldvision, Votes Due: Sunday 11pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
5. Vangelis - Carl Sagan
4. Shockwave - Liam Gallagher
3. Everybody Hurts - Sachal Studio's Orchestra
2. Breath And Life - Audiomachine
1. The Hard Road - Hilltop Hoods

Billy: Asian Holiday - Lil Nas X

5. Massive Attack - Safe From Harm
4. PJ Harvey - Big Exit
3. Lucid Planet - Organic Hard Drive
2. Ratatat - Loud Pipes
1. Luisa - New Woman

Billy: Aznromeo - Asian Holiday (I don't usually billy these noms, but it's just so bad)

5. Massive Attack - Safe From Harm
4. PJ Harvey - Big Exit
3. Lucid Planet - Organic Hard Drive
2. Ratatat - Loud Pipes
1. Luisa - New Woman

Billy: Aznromeo - Asian Holiday (I don't usually billy these noms, but it's just so bad)

That's a change from your usual billy.

5: Tyler The Creator - Yonkers Loonerty
4: あの夢の彼方へ - Ano Yume no Kanata e eth-dog
3: Mako Road - Stranger Days Ulahoopski
2: PJ Harvey - Big Exit por_please_ya
1: Umax - Depth Charge Lingua Ignota

BM: Audiomachine - Breath and Life (Transformers 3)

BOTES:

5: Eleanor - "Disguise" SaintBilly don't be disheartened mate. I love winning but I'm here for the music and friends :)
4: lùisa - "New Woman" MWPP
3: Sachal Studios Orchestra - "Everybody Hurts" Chipmunk
2: Circa Waves - "Movies" SM
1: Cherry Glazerr - "Big Bang" TubbsFarquhar

BM: Tyler, The Creator - "Yonkers" Loonerty sorry mate

Wow. Thanks guys :3 been listening the shit out of that song so I'm glad a lot of you appreciated it.

Theme is.... ITALY VS ENGLAND
Artist must be either from Italy or England (no not Wales/Scotland/Nth Ireland)

Italy may have won the football but can they also win the SC?!?

NO PREVIOUS PODIUMS
NO DOUBLE UP ARTISTS
NOMS DUE 10.30 PM THURS AEST.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m calling it now - I’m never going to win another song contest. I honestly thought I was a chance with that song given the types of songs that normally win. Guess I’ve got no idea. /melt
You'll win one, droughts have exceeded 100 rounds before. It's hard to predict which way votes are going to go. I nearly won the billy with Outkast once who generally do well yet The Jesus won with Gay Bar and Metro Station once podiumed.

You'll win one, droughts have exceeded 100 rounds before. It's hard to predict which way votes are going to go. I nearly won the billy with Outkast once who generally do well yet The Jesus won with Gay Bar and Metro Station once podiumed.
Nah I’m going for the longest drought like my rubbish football side are soon to have after the dees win the flag this year. What do I have to get to? 110?

I just don’t know what people like anymore. And suck rules like no previous noms. We’re in round 666 or some shit. What does it matter if something was nommed in round 27 and got a moral podium.

anyway it is.what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back