Song Contest Part XXII, Host: MWPP, Theme: 4+ Letter Palindromes, Noms Due: Friday 10pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

there's so much I hate about this post actually
Spongebob Squarepants Worlds Smallest Violin GIF

I gave it 3.

Thanks, you're one of the few people here that are old enough to remember how great the Kane Gang were.

They also produced this banger around the same time.

Trying to give people more time? Sorry thought we could give people 2 days. If it's a problem could we drag it into noon Tuesday at the latest.
From experience, giving extra time for noms doesnt really increase numbers. I gave an extra day and tagged 30 people and got one extra entrant

Trying to give people more time? Sorry thought we could give people 2 days. If it's a problem could we drag it into noon Tuesday at the latest.
It's usually a 24 hour period for noms and that hasn't generated any issues. It's only voting on Wednesday-Sunday rounds that's increased to 72 hours to give people more time on the weekend (and even that still doesn't prevent DQs).

It's usually a 24 hour period for noms and that hasn't generated any issues. It's only voting on Wednesday-Sunday rounds that's increased to 72 hours to give people more time on the weekend (and even that still doesn't prevent DQs).
We had whole week rounds and people still didnt vote

We've had Midnight Oil as a theme before. Any other single artist themes? I'm tempted to have an Oasis theme.
It works for beatles if you include covers because they wrote the majority of their songs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My bad. New to this.
Tomorrow night is fine. I'll update the post.

Not a fan of artist themes in general but is there a Beatles song that jasnt been nommed.
Yes plus hundreds of their solo songs and thousands of covers

I'm sure there's a large catalogue of songs they produced or composed but passed to others if you do some googling ;)

One of the Stones hits for example..
YEah
Plus
BAdfinger
Mary Hopkins
Plastic Ono Band

etc etc etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Song Contest Part XXII, Host: MWPP, Theme: 4+ Letter Palindromes, Noms Due: Friday 10pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back