Song Contest Part XXII, Host: MWPP, Theme: 4+ Letter Palindromes, Votes Due: Sunday 10:30pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Prioritised new-to-me artists -

5. Ahmad Jamal Trio - "Stolen Moments" JoshWoodenSpoon DQ'd
4. Kanykei - "Kara Chan" raskolnikov 1st
3. Dongker - "Marusak Kensenagan" Saint 12th
2. Sami Yousef - "Who is the Loved One" giantroo 15th
1. Fares Karam - "El Tannoura" Callums_Guns 17th

Billy. The Ukulele song.

HM's - Too many to mention and I'm all SC'd out.

Playlist rating - 8/10. Overall I'm really pleased how that went and loved listening to plenty of hidden gems. Thanks to those who participated.
Great round Ocha! ThanksšŸ˜„

5: Islamic Trance - Malik ibn Anas DJ
4: Mustt Mustt - Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
3: Kara Chan - Kanykei
2: Bolo na - Arooj Aftab
1: God, Allow Me to Play Music - Voice of Baceprot
Billy: Right Now - Akon

5: Kara Toz- The Black Dust ( nice mix of influences..notably The CranberriesšŸ˜›)

4: Arooj Aftab - Bolo Na ( would have been 1st by a mile if not for the Moor Mother voice over which imho completely ruined an amazing track) what a stunning voice!!

3: Ahmad Jamal - Stolen Moments

2: Oğuzhan KoƧ - Beni Ä°yi Sanıyorlar ( not saying I chose it for the horses..but I figure it was a nice lovesong to the horse..so ...yeahšŸ¤£)

1: Dongker - Merusak Kesenangan

BILLY: maNga - Parti (dude..bad music is bad in any language)

Totally agree with you on the Moor Mother bit. Wish it wasn't there.

Often I might be put off by the film clips too..which is a bit unfair of me! Love ya porps! šŸ’–šŸ˜ƒ

I think you were just triggered by a capital letter in the middle of the artist name šŸ˜‚

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How about a theme devoted to Big Footy mods? Either their name in the song or artist or an artist or title which describes them or your feelings towards them?
Suck Up Season 3 GIF by The Office

Often I might be put off by the film clips too..which is a bit unfair of me! Love ya porps! šŸ’–šŸ˜ƒ
Aww that's a tad unfair :p I don't even watch the videos because I normally listen at work.

Remove this Banner Ad

Song Contest Part XXII, Host: MWPP, Theme: 4+ Letter Palindromes, Votes Due: Sunday 10:30pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back