Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Purple7x08_24, Theme: Under the Sea, Votes Due: Thursday 5pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

5 Roses are Red - Aqua & Mac Band Featuring The McCampbell Brothers spudmaster 18th
4 Take Me Home - Phil Collins & Sophie Ellis-Baxtor Chipmunk 15th
3 Overnight - Kult & Parcels 1990crow 10th
2 Lost - NF & Linkin Park Callums_Guns 6th
1 Don’t Forget Me - 1927 & Red Hot Chili Peppers por_please_ya 2nd
BM Girls Gone Wild - Scene Queen & Ludacris hotchilli 21st /10 Billies

Last edited:
I liked him, I just didn't like the other song :(

That was always going to struggle when being paired with a 30-second piece.
Simpsons Thats The Joke GIF

Song that moved you to tears when you 1st heard it.
If a song never made you cry that is really sad.
But if it ALMOST moved you to tears, that will be ok.
It might be a happy song that was just that darned good you cried! Or just that you heard it and it bowled you over.
So it can have been nommed or podiumed.

And definitely not a song so bad you wept!
Kevin Mccarthy GIF by GIPHY News

Songs that made you cry laughing? :think:🤞

Kevin Mccarthy GIF by GIPHY News

Songs that made you cry laughing? :think:🤞
Acceptable. Should make for a good mix.

I almost cried laughing 1st time I heard
'Oh Lord, dropkick my heart through the goalposts of life'.

Yep. That's real folks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

15 wonderful noms so far.
A big thanks to all getting votes in early.

For those who witnessed the travesty of my 1st hosting attempt, you'll appreciate why I need lots of alone time with my buddy Everest the Spread Sheet.

Looking ok so far. Using a Google Docs template someone kindly sent me after last hosting round. 😄🤣

So nom a song soon if you haven't, even if it's just to watch the possibility of another spectacular SC Host Crash!

Tonga Bob TubbsFarquhar por_please_ya and all you other lovely regulars like Loonerty and MP_

Last edited:
A nig thanks to all getting votes in early.

For those who witnessed the travesty of my 1st hosting attempt, you'll appreciate why I need lots of alone time with my buddy Everest the Spread Sheet.

Looking ok so far. Using a Google Docs template someone kindly sent me after last hosting round. 😄🤣

So nom a song soon if you haven't, even if it's just to watch the possibility of another spectacular SC Host Crash!

Tonga Bob TubbsFarquhar por_please_ya and all you other lovely regulars like Loonerty and MP_
You came 2nd recently with a song that makes me cry 😭

Hope this song isnt too triggering. Been through a tough time but I am about to start an ambitious Journey as of today so it could be a good thing
Ooh...intriguing!
Good luck with your new journey!
How exciting.

A big thanks to all getting votes in early.

Won’t have time to vote sorry

Remove this Banner Ad

Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Purple7x08_24, Theme: Under the Sea, Votes Due: Thursday 5pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back