Song Contest Part XXII, Host: omgfridge, Theme: Things Used in Film Making, Votes Due: Sunday 9pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

5: Portishead - Wandering Star.
4: Steps - 5 6 7 8.
3: March of the S.O.D.
2: Earthlings.
1: Alan Walker - Dark Side.

B: What Would a Wookie Do

HM:

In a Sentimental Mood.

Portishead stayed the course the whole time.

the-hangover.gif

I don't think my song will be a billy contender but it should be easy to guess for anyone playing the guessing game.

I would have bote whored with this Duran Duran banger if it hadn't been nommed previously.

It didn't do that well the other two times it was nommed though, in fact the first time it was nommed it actually copped the billy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would have bote whored with this Duran Duran banger if it hadn't been nommed previously.

It didn't do that well the other two times it was nommed though, in fact the first time it was nommed it actually copped the billy.

I think someone nommed the censored version in the video clip round (where we voted on the videos instead of the song).

I think someone nommed the censored version in the video clip round (where we voted on the videos instead of the song).

Yeah they did but it still wasn't a good enough reason for it to cop the billy, I don't remember what the other videos were though.

It was tougher to get votes back in the early days as you could nom bote whores galore and even good songs could cop a billy.

I copped donuts for this Death Cab for Cutie banger in Round 154 and then por_please_ya finished 2nd with it in Round 321.

At least I've gotten over it now.

Not really I'm still bitter about it.

the-hangover.gif

I don't think my song will be a billy contender but it should be easy to guess for anyone playing the guessing game.
You haven't run out of Black marble songs?!

To master spreadsheet editor, noticed when checking songs gaslight anthem has songs under both "Gaslight Anthem" and their actual name "The Gaslight Anthem". Pls fix.

Oh and barring any late nommers for the guessers, contestants currently are

Callum_guns
Chipmunk
fossie
Hot Chilli
JHF1870
Loonerty
Lunchlady Doris
Mwpp
myblueroan
naturaldisaster
Ocha
omgfridge
plugger35
Porps
Rasko
Redmanwashere
Riviat
Spudmaster
stokey
Tubbs
UlaHoopski

Last edited:
Yeah they did but it still wasn't a good enough reason for it to cop the billy, I don't remember what the other videos were though.

It was tougher to get votes back in the early days as you could nom bote whores galore and even good songs could cop a billy.

I copped donuts for this Death Cab for Cutie banger in Round 154 and then por_please_ya finished 2nd with it in Round 321.

At least I've gotten over it now.

Not really I'm still bitter about it.

What's funny is I normally don't like nomming re-noms. I couldn't find it when I searched for it and assumed it had never been nommed before 😂 nek minute....

What's funny is I normally don't like nomming re-noms. I couldn't find it when I searched for it and assumed it had never been nommed before 😂 nek minute....

df0e14cf-d588-494a-84c6-153766bd98f5_text.gif

To master spreadsheet editor, noticed when checking songs gaslight anthem has songs under both "Gaslight Anthem" and their actual name "The Gaslight Anthem". Pls fix.

Oh and barring any late nommers for the guessers, contestants currently are

Callum_guns
Chipmunk
fossie
Hot Chilli
JHF1870
Loonerty
Lunchlady Doris
Mwpp
myblueroan
naturaldisaster
Ocha
omgfridge
plugger35
Porps
Rasko
Redmanwashere
Riviat
Spudmaster
stokey
Tubbs
UlaHoopski
Welcome aboard JHF1870 !

Remove this Banner Ad

Song Contest Part XXII, Host: omgfridge, Theme: Things Used in Film Making, Votes Due: Sunday 9pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back