Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Fossie 32, Theme: 1980s, Noms Due: Monday 9pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

I've complained about it enough but there was once a "fat artists" theme (probably a good one to leave in the past) and I nommed Run The Jewels.
Thanks. So clear now.

TubbsFarquhar Remember little graham and the Pauline Hanson Billy avatar?
LG was a weird unit. It's been brought up many times but his melt of Plugger rejecting Bow River in the first cities/towns round was one to remember.

Bored Cabin Fever GIF

OK, here it is. Still haven't received a response from someone so their song sticks unless they notify me otherwise. No complaints, songs have been accepted.

Won't be taking any votes until after midnight to allow any late comers.

Remember votes are due 7PM Sunday night

Favorite thumbnail went to the front :)

Last edited:
OK, here it is. Still haven't received a response from someone so their song sticks unless they notify me otherwise. No complaints, songs have been accepted.

Won't be taking any votes until after midnight to allow any late comers.

Remember votes are due 7PM Sunday night

Favorite thumbnail went to the front :)

Jebus, 27 noms. Well done Purple7x08_24 .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LG was a weird unit. It's been brought up many times but his melt of Plugger rejecting Bow River in the first cities/towns round was one to remember.

I also rejected Santa Monica by Everclear which didn't go down too well with NorthernLights but he didn't melt as hard as LG did.

This is why I hate allowing previous noms...

1722556879731.png

I just know that whoever nommed this one will get way more votes than I did!

Also, considered Friendly Fires - "Paris"! Someone's crying out for my votes :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Fossie 32, Theme: 1980s, Noms Due: Monday 9pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back