Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Riviat, Theme: R.I.V Artists, Votes Due: Wednesday 9:30pm AEDT Time

Remove this Banner Ad

i don't buy into the whore stuff, just vote for what you like, if someone would constantly nom nightcrawlers or dyewitness i would constantly vote for them.

'suckhole boatwhore'
Permission to re-use?

YARN | Permission granted. | Brooklyn Nine-Nine (2013 ...

i don't buy into the whore stuff, just vote for what you like, if someone would constantly nom nightcrawlers or dyewitness i would constantly vote for them.
I do and I don't.

If it's an absolute banger, it'll get big votes regardless.

Often I find they could get 1 or two votes but I rate others around the same. I usually give preference in that case to non whores.

Says the guy hosting.

#ickystickywhore.
sash is a whore?

i don't nom to win because hosting sucks, i nom songs i like that fit the theme. most of my noms are dance/trance /techno hardly whore genres, what actually classifies as a whore?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I couldn't find a Black Marble song to fit this theme.

I will give an extra bote to whoever can guess the song I nommed.
Not entirely obvious.

If Ardent didn't nom Live, you did, or Children Collode but that seems more ND territory

No wait. I think you got Black Keys.
Mine isn't obvious but give me 5 votes

It wasn't my intention to stir up a hornets nest with the hypothetical best-of list jaja. The opposite actually, highlighting the happy middle ground of the SC and/or some contestant's passion projects.

It wasn't my intention to stir up a hornets nest with the hypothetical best-of list jaja. The opposite actually, highlighting the happy middle ground of the SC and/or some contestant's passion projects.
Eurythmics with Rask

Host hasn't accepted my votes from yesterday. I must be part of the majority who didn't vote for them.

I boted and expected an immediate thumbs up on my post, and a "cheers, counted" reply.
It was not forthcoming, and still I wait.

#worsthostever

Remove this Banner Ad

Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Riviat, Theme: R.I.V Artists, Votes Due: Wednesday 9:30pm AEDT Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back