Song Contest Part XXII, Host: TubbsFarquhar, Theme: Cold, Votes Due: Sunday 9pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Why do people flex that they didnt listen to the list
I did and my justification is that I already knew more than 50% of the list AND I had songs in there that I absolutely love. They were always going to be in my top 5.

I did and my justification is that I already knew more than 50% of the list AND I had songs in there that I absolutely love. They were always going to be in my top 5.

Bit close-minded - the other songs could be much better.

I'll give all the songs a couple of listens - sometimes great tunes don't grab you on first hearing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit close-minded - the other songs could be much better.

I'll give all the songs a couple of listens - sometimes great tunes don't grab you on first hearing.
ONly two new songs stood out. Few I just didnt like

Am I wrong to listen to the vibe of a song and know I dont like it. I can listen to soft british indie rock and know I dont like it.

ONly two new songs stood out. Few I just didnt like

Am I wrong to listen to the vibe of a song and know I dont like it. I can listen to soft british indie rock and know I dont like it.

Not wrong at all, I'm sure everyone has their own methods.

I guess you save time by knowing that even the best soft british indie rock song in the world is not going to take votes from the 5 songs you know and love before the playlist was released.

It's great that there's 2 cold dessert related titles in the playlist.

Not wrong at all, I'm sure everyone has their own methods.

I guess you save time by knowing that even the best soft british indie rock song in the world is not going to take votes from the 5 songs you know and love before the playlist was released.

It's great that there's 2 cold dessert related titles in the playlist.
an artist I like but I hated the song. Listened to for 30 seconds to know it.

I noticed theres another song on the list this morning. Might have to adjust my votes

FreoGirl i may have given you.votes but I could see this song being several ppl

#integrity

I listen to every single song start to finish, including the ones I know. UNLESS it's like 30 mins long, and I'll listen to the first ten mins and then skip ahead at increments :p That's rare though.

The best parts of a song are not always in the first minute...

#integrity

I listen to every single song start to finish, including the ones I know. UNLESS it's like 30 mins long, and I'll listen to the first ten mins and then skip ahead at increments :p That's rare though.

The best parts of a song are not always in the first minute...
I said this to Riv but his Beautiful Things song is one of my most disliked songs. Im not going to torture myself listening to a song I dont like

an artist I like but I hated the song. Listened to for 30 seconds to know it.

I noticed theres another song on the list this morning. Might have to adjust my votes

FreoGirl i may have given you.votes but I could see this song being several ppl
Ohhh mine was not something I even liked lol

I didn't think last round could be topped but here we are. SC gets a -

Doctor Who GIF by BBC America

Remove this Banner Ad

Back