Southern Football League - Division 3 talk only!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never a chance to win the cup.:confused:
A draw after 4 quarters, and only 1 point after extra time. Gee i would have thought that there was a pretty good chance there. Especially when we had more scoring shots.

Obviously you don't need to pass an IQ test to get onto these forums.:eek:

The point is u still lost and nothing more u can say will change the loss u weren't good enough on the day simple as that!!!! maybe this year or i guess maybe no Dovey Eagles all the way!!!!

well it seems everyone is getting a little worked up on divvy 3 big footy lately it must be some pre match nerves! i think every team (apart from sandown) thinks that they will improve and play finals but 7 dosent go into four so some teams will be dissappointed.i dont think anyone should be firing mt waverley up because steve and his boys would be hurting big time from last year as canterbury would.it seems the young doveton boys(not u scratcha) are confident on the ground as well as off it on big footy so we will have to see if there confidence is warranted.

we at south yarra have had a low key build up unlike year when evryone at south yarra got on big footy and told everyone how good we were going to be).we will be looking to win a few more games early unlike last year when we were 0-7.we are looking forward to tommorrow always a big challenge playing dandy at dandy but of our coaches adam neville is out for 10 weeks with an achillies which is a big blow.
all will be revealed sat. for all teams looking forward to a big year.good luck.
tips are sth yarra,mount,skye,cantrbury
p.s steve crawley finished 2nd in the goal kicking in 05

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well it seems everyone is getting a little worked up on divvy 3 big footy lately it must be some pre match nerves! i think every team (apart from sandown) thinks that they will improve and play finals but 7 dosent go into four so some teams will be dissappointed.i dont think anyone should be firing mt waverley up because steve and his boys would be hurting big time from last year as canterbury would.it seems the young doveton boys(not u scratcha) are confident on the ground as well as off it on big footy so we will have to see if there confidence is warranted.

we at south yarra have had a low key build up unlike year when evryone at south yarra got on big footy and told everyone how good we were going to be).we will be looking to win a few more games early unlike last year when we were 0-7.we are looking forward to tommorrow always a big challenge playing dandy at dandy but of our coaches adam neville is out for 10 weeks with an achillies which is a big blow.
all will be revealed sat. for all teams looking forward to a big year.good luck.
tips are sth yarra,mount,skye,cantrbury
p.s steve crawley finished 2nd in the goal kicking in 05

What a load of hogs whallop! I happen to know for a fact you are lying, so get back on your bike and stop trying to start rumors.

I think you'll find a very good Cobras outfit tomorrow Scratcha. Front runners?? I don't think so. If all the talk is about Rama not playing blah blah then the eagles are obviously worried whose going to slot them through the big sticks.
The Cobras have always been a well drilled, class outfit in Div 3 ever since I first played them way back when. All I'm saying is, and I know its was last year and that year has gone, but to get flogged in 2 finals when it counts suggests something was missing and its surely not talent and fitness. Could have been injuries, or could be lack of heart! Who knows??

What a load of hogs whallop! I happen to know for a fact you are lying, so get back on your bike and stop trying to start rumors.
I will bet you any amount of money that he has done his achilles. Obviously I can't predict how many weeks that is, but the Freak was not on crutches Tuesday and was by Thursday night. Disappointing, he was just getting over a calf.

Rumours that someone shot him with a bow and arrow on a recent holiday to Greece are, however, untrue. :D

do yourself a favour and f**k off back to your divvy 2 thread you will have your chance to re-join our thread in 09 when you get relagated from divvy 2 again.as for nev come out to dandy and watch him coach on crutches im sure he would do anything to be out there playing..

But the real question is, who cares!?

benchy man, if you are indeed from BR then fu<k off to div 2 forums for another 7 months, then you can come back here posting your bull$hit cos your team will be back by then

if in fact you are not from BR, which is the word on the street is that you are from mt, it is bout time you owned up i think

i'm with the MadMan, why so many people tipping sandown over us? half the team may be new guys, but that was the same at the start of last year and it didn't stop us then :thumbsu:

think skye/cerberus might be closer than people think, hope cerberus can get up as will help us, but really think skye by a few goals... dandy should win if they can gel, and you would have to expect canterbury to win wouldnt you?

benchy man, if you are indeed from BR then fu<k off to div 2 forums for another 7 months, then you can come back here posting your bull$hit cos your team will be back by then

if in fact you are not from BR, which is the word on the street is that you are from mt, it is bout time you owned up i think

i'm with the MadMan, why so many people tipping sandown over us? half the team may be new guys, but that was the same at the start of last year and it didn't stop us then :thumbsu:

think skye/cerberus might be closer than people think, hope cerberus can get up as will help us, but really think skye by a few goals... dandy should win if they can gel, and you would have to expect canterbury to win wouldnt you?
Spot On :D:D:D

Whats the deal with this??

Dandenong Demons Doveton Eagles Brown, Paul Approved30/03/0808/04/08

Dandenong Demons Doveton Eagles Hawken, Michael Approved 04/04/0808/04/08

Dandenong Demons Doveton Eagles Watson, Tim Approved 28/03/0808/04/08

Dandenong Demons Doveton Eagles Wyett, Grant Approved 28/03/0808/04/08

Dandenong Demons Doveton Eagles Piccioli, Adrian Approved 06/04/0809/04/08

Is it just alot of players following Mick Hawken or?? Were any of these players senior footballers at Dandy??

I'm tippin there might be a bit more feeling that usual in the Dandy V doveton game then usual!!

Whats the deal with this??

Dandenong Demons Doveton Eagles Brown, Paul Approved30/03/0808/04/08

Dandenong Demons Doveton Eagles Hawken, Michael Approved 04/04/0808/04/08

Dandenong Demons Doveton Eagles Watson, Tim Approved 28/03/0808/04/08

Dandenong Demons Doveton Eagles Wyett, Grant Approved 28/03/0808/04/08

Dandenong Demons Doveton Eagles Piccioli, Adrian Approved 06/04/0809/04/08

Is it just alot of players following Mick Hawken or?? Were any of these players senior footballers at Dandy??

I'm tippin there might be a bit more feeling that usual in the Dandy V doveton game then usual!!

Yeah they all came across with Mick, I think all 2's players except maybe for Piccioli. Paul Brown i believe has already been transferred back to Dandy!

Plenty of numbers down at Doveton to choose from this week, similar to Mount & Skye I guess, think we had 16-18 miss out on a game this week and every week more players seem to keep coming down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back