Southern Football League - Division 3 talk only!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some advice, they might have signed in november but i wouldnt be counting my chickens until maybe feburary or march

Some advice maybe for all who read, I would strongly suggest that recruits dont get revealed until at least feburary, thats the theory i am working on this year!!!

I aint believing anything until late March!!!!!!!!!!
i hope our recruits dont get revealed until we play each team but can frankencow control himself and wait instead of revealing every possible recruit in january???

I've been told that "Mum's the word" with new recruits. I can say we're expecting a goal kicking wingman to play for us from about Round 5 onwards, and I can categorically say that we are not picking up a certain fringe Reserves ruckman from Mount Waverley. :D

We've lost Ryan Francis to Sydney, Shane Dyer (Reserves) to WA, and possibly Lance and/or Reece Eerhard to West Heidelberg with the old coach. Lance and Franga only played about 6 games between them due to injury last year anyway though.

Some advice, they might have signed in november but i wouldnt be counting my chickens until maybe feburary or march

Some advice maybe for all who read, I would strongly suggest that recruits dont get revealed until at least feburary, thats the theory i am working on this year!!!

Very true theirs a lot of premiers in Nov,Dec,Jan just wait and see you talk to about 30 blokes and get about 5 of them.That Is All "Fraser you let me down"

I've been told that "Mum's the word" with new recruits. I can say we're expecting a goal kicking wingman to play for us from about Round 5 onwards, and I can categorically say that we are not picking up a certain fringe Reserves ruckman from Mount Waverley. :D

We've lost Ryan Francis to Sydney, Shane Dyer (Reserves) to WA, and possibly Lance and/or Reece Eerhard to West Heidelberg with the old coach. Lance and Franga only played about 6 games between them due to injury last year anyway though.

Mum's the word until you have a few beers at the function Saturday night and decide to jump on the computer when you get home ;)

What about Big Rich. I consider him to have a big body.
mmmmm i might be big but those ppl who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones should they Vulture?.......:D
If only i could cut back my drinking and filling in for Brades cricket team wont help that..hehehe Winners are grinners though:p

doesn't matter who you do or don't recruit madman, from now on, skye start flag favourites every year, make that, unbackable favourites!!:thumbsu:
skye -3/2
everyone else - making up numbers!!

No recruits are named untill they are on the team sheet on a saturday for mine, untill than they are just enthusiastic trainers;)

Nah I'm on Styh yarra with there 22 new "Gun" recruits, Plus last years League B&F what Odds can I get???

Here are my odds:

Sth Yarra $1.01 (22 new "Gun" Recruits)

Bonbeach 3rd, 4ths or 5th $1.05 ( MPNFL team!! what hope have we got!!)

Doveton $1.10 (If Rumours are tru, Forward line could be deadly)

Mt Waverly $1.15 (Gun Coach, Gun Team)

Cantebury $1.15 (SMUU's a legend)

Dandy $1.20 (30k a year salary cap, how could you go wrong)

Sandown $1.50 (Chuck Norris coach, they are home!!)

Cerberus $1.50 ( War is over soon, they will have 800 players to choose from)

Skye $1,189.00 ( With the MadMan back blocking up space in the forward line with his gimp knee and terrible attitude we have no hope what so ever!!)

I cant believe one of you Sth Yarra Boys have called yourself "GET ON CONNORS", that is the funniest thing i have seen, can not wait to relate that back to Vinny and Frankencows unnatural relationship!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

blac you are a toss we never talk our self up down at skye. On to you is that knee going to hold up for next season getting around the park wont be easy with that big frame

blac you are a toss we never talk our self up down at skye. On to you is that knee going to hold up for next season getting around the park wont be easy with that big frame

yeah blac i was jumping all over ya when we played you would have had 30 tap out at least.

ended up being a dislocated knee cap, got 90% of the movement back, just have to get my big frame through the physios door and see what he says!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back