Southern Football League (Vic) Division 3 Seniors & Reserves 2015

2015 Premiership

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Bounceback is the best player ive ever seen.
Thanks Knuckles but as u may know the ankle injury pre season stuffed me but been in top
6 in 2 of last 3 so yeah hitting my straps hopefully another top 10 league position. How you going with the admin stuff at EH.? I tell ta you guys are the best. On Ya knuckles

Thanks Knuckles but as u may know the ankle injury pre season stuffed me but been in top
6 in 2 of last 3 so yeah hitting my straps hopefully another top 10 league position. How you going with the admin stuff at EH.? I tell ta you guys are the best. On Ya knuckles
Oh deary me. . . Knuckles? Really? Even for a simpy knuckles is junk. Lift a bit bounceback its no fun

Oh deary me. . . Knuckles? Really? Even for a simpy knuckles is junk. Lift a bit bounceback its no fun
No fun sitting 2 & 3 either after all the parties and celebrations after r2. Wish the boys from EH could lift a bit EH lump head (get it? Falcon....ball hitting forehead...ha, love it) looks like another long season. Comeback Batson we love you, sorry for the misunderstanding on the $$$

No fun sitting 2 & 3 either after all the parties and celebrations after r2. Wish the boys from EH could lift a bit EH lump head (get it? Falcon....ball hitting forehead...ha, love it) looks like another long season. Comeback Batson we love you, sorry for the misunderstanding on the $$$
Wow.

I actually don't know what to say to that cos its the most ******ed thing I've read on here. You have indeed bouncedback here with a real crisp one.

Last edited:

Oh dear....

Not sure if this is some bizarre, uber troll that none of us understand, you're making some incomprehensible point about not wanting to swear again, hence the off brand 1920's insults (if so, you're way off the trolley!) Or you are a true space cadet, either way, well played sweetheart, we've all missed your truly valuable insight into the world of div 3 footy

Oh dear....

Not sure if this is some bizarre, uber troll that none of us understand, you're making some incomprehensible point about not wanting to swear again, hence the off brand 1920's insults (if so, you're way off the trolley!) Or you are a true space cadet, either way, well played sweetheart, we've all missed your truly valuable insight into the world of div 3 footy
Lump head. Im using it from now on. Its a zinger. Surely will put people off when they are having a shot for goal

How sad however one day you will fulfill your dream of being above top 10 in the worst division in the worst league in Victoria but Keep at it for now, you'll hit your growth spurt and you can graduate to under 12's.

You'd be surprised at what club I am actually from. But since you're pretty quiet on your affiliation i guess you'll never know.

Ive only made 1 post cause I happened to see a game and gave my review after someone asked. I don't watch much SFL only when i know a few blokes playing do i watch. I had the opportunity to catch South Yarra get the win last week. They have some good speed around the ball and disciplined ball movement, definitely could do damage to some teams throughout the year.

However this forum is a joke. Blokes only looking to bag each other out and people putting in predictions after 4 rounds hell some blokes were predicting after round 1 it doesn't help. Its long season in any League just let it play out.

As casual forum user its not worth posting in here if it descends into melee. People come on here to have honest discussions about the sport we love not read blokes flexing their E-peen.

How sad however one day you will fulfill your dream of being above top 10 in the worst division in the worst league in Victoria but Keep at it for now, you'll hit your growth spurt and you can graduate to under 12's.

You'd be surprised at what club I am actually from. But since you're pretty quiet on your affiliation i guess you'll never know.

You clearly don't watch or play in this league/division. We'd beat most div 1 sides if we put a div 3 team together. Bounceback as skipper

Last edited:

I know my limitations as a player just like you when around hot water/appliances having someone else serve the hot food in the EH canteen on match day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ive only made 1 post cause I happened to see a game and gave my review after someone asked. I don't watch much SFL only when i know a few blokes playing do i watch. I had the opportunity to catch South Yarra get the win last week. They have some good speed around the ball and disciplined ball movement, definitely could do damage to some teams throughout the year.

However this forum is a joke. Blokes only looking to bag each other out and people putting in predictions after 4 rounds hell some blokes were predicting after round 1 it doesn't help. Its long season in any League just let it play out.

As casual forum user its not worth posting in here if it descends into melee. People come on here to have honest discussions about the sport we love not read blokes flexing their E-peen.
Wow your first 2 post after Watching two games of 4 different teams (not hard to know who u r). If we waited all year and beyond just for your match reviews this place would be boring. Posts must be ok for you to read and post.

Wow your first 2 post after Watching two games of 4 different teams (not hard to know who u r). If we waited all year and beyond just for your match reviews this place would be boring. Posts must be ok for you to read and post.
Hows your hangover today? Must have been drunk last night lump head.

Don't want to agree with Bounceback because he's a spindless uneducated pea heart haha but take a a hike champ! What do you want this forum to be like????

Example

Bounceback " did E/hills win? "

Cobra cod " yes "

Bounceback " ok, good. "

Cobra cod " have a nice day... "

GAY AS AIDS...........

Oblivious your getting pasted here!!! Lift!!!

I'd also like confirmation on who will be coaching the lyndale twos this vs e/hills???
Goodbye then enjoy your thug league and shit forum. Maybe this year there can be a Premiership team.
Goodbye then enjoy your thug league and shit forum. Maybe this year there can be a Premiership team.

You've said you don't hardly watch

You obviously don't play

You give zero here.......cya

You want be missed champ ;)

CobraCod said:
Oblivious your getting pasted here!!! Lift!!!

I'd also like confirmation on who will be coaching the lyndale twos this vs e/hills???

You've said you don't hardly watch

You obviously don't play

You give zero here.......cya

You want be missed champ ;)
Cobra you and your endeavour

I must admit, even the Bears would bring me out of retirement.

#bestclubbringbackthebears

Its lucky i actually made the silverton bears the legendary club it was.
As for private hudson aka stewie graham i heard the twos coach could be back this week im sure he would let ya move the magnets for him

Its lucky i actually made the silverton bears the legendary club it was.
As for private hudson aka stewie graham i heard the twos coach could be back this week im sure he would let ya move the magnets for him

Hard to see how you made it a legendary club from the sideline champ. If anyone was moving magnets for the coach it was you in circa 1999 back when you had hair. I also can't see the reserves coach getting a gig in front of the countless blokes who actually get out there and train.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Southern Football League (Vic) Division 3 Seniors & Reserves 2015

Back