Southern Football League (Vic) Division 3 Seniors & Reserves 2015

2015 Premiership

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

jeez guys where is the love? I honestly think we will make grand final, yes I did say mount will finish 5th but i still believe they'll make the grand final.

I quit last year due to too many Falcons on game day. Doctors told me I've got lump head from all the leather I've copped to the head .

Anyways prediction for this week?

jeez guys where is the love? I honestly think we will make grand final, yes I did say mount will finish 5th but i still believe they'll make the grand final.

I quit last year due to too many Falcons on game day. Doctors told me I've got lump head from all the leather I've copped to the head .

Anyways prediction for this week?
Sure you did!! So where was last year's EOS trip? We can then have Spotts or Jay confirm it!

He's confirmed it everybody, we've got the forum judge here with all the evidence. Like I said I'm a past player.
LOL, I get that you're a past player champ however according to you it was last season? Surely you would know the location of the footy trip? I'm very confident everyone on this forum knows where their clubs footy trip was to last season.
I'm no "forum judge" buddy, just a lot smarter than you!!

Last edited:
LOL, I get that you're a past player champ however according to you it was last season? Surely you would know the location of the footy trip? I'm very confident everyone on this forum knows where their clubs footy trip was to last season.
I'm no "forum judge" buddy, just a lot smarter than you!!

If you can remember anything, even including the location of your footy trip it wasn't worth going!

Did I hit the sweet spot? Why are you offended ?

Every club has excuses I guess but we black rock don't have any Mate. The ladder shows it all 5-0 and after this week it will be 6-0

I don't think morrabin will be in the top 3

Black rock
CPL
Ashwood
Morrabin
Mount
Lyndale
South Yarra
Ehills

And stuff the rest, they don't matter they all percentage boosters
Can't really trea
I never ended up going lol, I never said I went

I'm not a big fan of footy trips as I've never been to any due to work

Predictions for this week fella
I never ended up going lol, I never said I went

I'm not a big fan of footy trips as I've never been to any due to work

Predictions for this week fellas?

Lol... Ok mate...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's tips for tomorrow boys?
Black rock to win by 45 points over sandown
Endeavour hills by 21 points over lyndale
Cpl over Moorabbin by 30 points
South Yarra by 25 over ashwood
Mount Waverley over southern dragons by 48
Hallam to beat dandy by 11 points

What's tips for tomorrow boys?
Black rock to win by 45 points over sandown
Endeavour hills by 21 points over lyndale
Cpl over Moorabbin by 30 points
South Yarra by 25 over ashwood
Mount Waverley over southern dragons by 48
Hallam to beat dandy by 11 points

Black rock to win by 50 points over sandown
lyndale by 12 points over Endeavour hills
Cpl over Moorabbin by 45 points
ashwood by 13 over South Yarra
Mount Waverley over southern dragons by 120
Hallam to beat dandy by 1 point

Black rock to win by 50 points over sandown
lyndale by 12 points over Endeavour hills
Cpl over Moorabbin by 45 points
ashwood by 13 over South Yarra
Mount Waverley over southern dragons by 120
Hallam to beat dandy by 1 point
Anyone know moorabin v cpl result ?

The EH boys will be up and about tonight. Another big win, firming for flag favourites with CPL having a another loss. Looks like Lyndale came hard after the break and they withstood the onslaught! Falc10 or any other boys have much to add?

The EH boys will be up and about tonight. Another big win, firming for flag favourites with CPL having a another loss. Looks like Lyndale came hard after the break and they withstood the onslaught! Falc10 or any other boys have much to add?
Ill add that your being silly. We were up by 9 goals at half time. To lyndales credit they came back but we steadied. 37 scoring shots still not kicking to well but we are getting it down there. No hoohaa from us lyndale good blokes for hanging around and smashing our steamed dimmys

Carrum missing quite a bit by the look of it, especially their 2 best players
Gee
Rumour has it all in brawls tonight on and off field at hallam vs dandy? Can anyone confir

God .... The league will be stoked with that if it's true and gets out in the media ... Let's hope it's not true as it's hard enough as it is to attract players to the comp after the gf debacle last year...

Remove this Banner Ad

Southern Football League (Vic) Division 3 Seniors & Reserves 2015

Back