Southern Football League (Vic) Division 3 Seniors & Reserves 2015

2015 Premiership

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

How can you say it's Ashwoods game plan when you dont even play at ashwood? no idea at all what goes on behind the scenes. Seems to be working though?

Seems to be working would mean im on the money then. What was the point of your post then. That bloody rossborough needs to figure something out come finals time or the woods will be found out.

Don't worry about Rossy and what he needs to figure out. We going to be in the finals and a big chance for the granny.

Your team's a basket case, you were lucky to beat EHills, you win by a goal against SthYarra but then beat Moorabbin and only get over the line against Hallam by a few goals? But you get absolutely flogged by CPL, you would want to get a little bit more consistent before you start talking about Flags, or even making finals. It's round 8! Get a grip

P.s don't get too far ahead of yourself ;) your sitting 4th on the ladder of division 3 SFL. Worst division in the worst league in the state

You're reading, immersing yourself in, and commenting on a thread dedicated to "the worst league in the state". So what's worse?

Reminds of the players from CPL sledging the same on Saturday. 3rd team this year, Dandy players sledged the same, and Ashwood players too. As we beat them all, they sledge back "you're playing div 3 idiots"... But the irony. You're also playing div 3. I just don't understand the sledge. On or off the field. The only people that have the right to sledge such a thing are the ones not here, the ones not playing, the ones that truly do not give a stuff about div 3.

It's
You're reading, immersing yourself in, and commenting on a thread dedicated to "the worst league in the state". So what's worse?

Reminds of the players from CPL sledging the same on Saturday. 3rd team this year, Dandy players sledged the same, and Ashwood players too. As we beat them all, they sledge back "you're playing div 3 idiots"... But the irony. You're also playing div 3. I just don't understand the sledge. On or off the field. The only people that have the right to sledge such a thing are the ones not here, the ones not playing, the ones that truly do not give a stuff about div 3.
it's not the best footy but there are worse leagues out there in terms of quality ...

I think that it is nonsense talking about league standards because I can remember when some of the very best SFL Div 1 teams would be reasonably competitive with most leagues best teams but agreed the depth is just not there. But without a school to back the SFL clubs up then it is very hard to have the depth of some of the ammo clubs and some of the EFL clubs that either have a school as a feeder or a junior program like Hampton Rovers, Beaumaris and even Ormond. The SFL do ok they have 3 Divisions, under 19's heaps of clubbies and a terrific Netball comp. They provide a comp for blokes to have a kick and be as competitive as you want. If its 3rd Divvy SFL or D1 VAFA or 4th Div EFL who cares as long as people are out there playing and being a part of a club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey fellas, I'm back from my one week suspension by the admin. I guess he doesn't like facts lol

We Black rock still undefeated like I said, that won't change until we end up going into division 2

Nice one sided game on Saturday, lyndale were playing not to win just to keep the margin less than 10 goals, inaccuracy for us cost us a nice 150+ win but anyways we will take whatever we can. We rested around 7 players against lyndale. I honestly don't know why we didn't rest all our senior players that game.

I don't see any teams coming close to us. With this week being off with no footy I suggest most clubs start booking end of season trips.

Our focus are on ashwood now, top side can play footy but won't change the fact that we still will be undefeated

Knowing thechampishere1 supports or plays for ashwood can you confirm will you be at full strength against us ?

I'm tipping BR by no less than 50 points over ashwood

by the looks of it, lyndale 2's would of put up a better challenge against us than the seniors

Mate we gonna be the first team thats going to beat you guys this year. You been versing all the jokes of the division so far. The real challenge is next week against us. And yes pretty sure we will have a full side

Ive been speaking to other teams that have played against you guys already, and they said you are not as good as you think you are. So maybe put ur head up ur a$$ because we coming and its the year of Ashwood and no one else

Welcome back. Ive missed ya

Glad to be back, I tried appealing the one week suspension but I was risking a life time ban.

How's the treadmill going? Have you been climbing on anyone's back lately? Or were the Hallam boys abit too short for you?

Doesn't help having hungry jacks close by for those Hallam boys.

Mate we gonna be the first team thats going to beat you guys this year. You been versing all the jokes of the division so far. The real challenge is next week against us. And yes pretty sure we will have a full side

Ive been speaking to other teams that have played against you guys already, and they said you are not as good as you think you are. So maybe put ur head up ur a$$ because we coming and its the year of Ashwood and no one else

Mate literally have a listen to yourself, ashwood will be another team added to that list and what then? You guys will be like the rest of the other team that came up against us.

Full strength ashwood hmmm well looks like you guys will lose but not by much 40-50 points. Thankgod you guys have a full team wouldn't want people missing out and getting smashed over 100 points

Thechampishere1 i suggest you guys start booking end of season trip to our grand final and watch us stay undefeated and win the premiership.

I'm guessing you've never seen one, let alone hold one lol

C
Glad to be back, I tried appealing the one week suspension but I was risking a life time ban.

How's the treadmill going? Have you been climbing on anyone's back lately? Or were the Hallam boys abit too short for you?

Doesn't help having hungry jacks close by for those Hallam boys.

Some crisp work here Div3champ

Is there a better combo up forward than March and Dent? If Black Rock think they can take it out this year surely someone has to take some weight off Dewars shoulders? ive noticed a new name Dalton popping up with goals but is he any good? Need more than one genuine target to beat the better sides this year

If they have a better midfield than cpl they will have no dramas. Stop the supply and they dont have an impact. Dewars a gun

M
If they have a better midfield than cpl they will have no dramas. Stop the supply and they dont have an impact. Dewars a gun
Mount have some decent forwards too not sure of names but hard to match up on.... Doesn't dent play full back half the time ? Best backman in the comp when he plays there in my opinion.

M

Mount have some decent forwards too not sure of names but hard to match up on.... Doesn't dent play full back half the time ? Best backman in the comp when he plays there in my opinion.

He plays a similar role to Wilkin for Mt, he's been out for about 3 weeks though I think.

Dalton has returned from Dromana according to clearances, so Dent could be going back when he returns from injury.

Having watched CPL about 5-6 times over the last 2 years, Barr and Lello are definately their two key players.

He plays a similar role to Wilkin for Mt, he's been out for about 3 weeks though I think.

Dalton has returned from Dromana according to clearances, so Dent could be going back when he returns from injury.

Having watched CPL about 5-6 times over the last 2 years, Barr and Lello are definately their two key players.

Barr is the most over rated player in the comp... Can anyone name the top 5 most over rated players?? Celleni (sy), tormey (lyndale).... ???

Barr is the most over rated player in the comp... Can anyone name the top 5 most over rated players?? Celleni (sy), tormey (lyndale).... ???
I don't think Cellini is overrated... Goal kicking mid who is consistent worth gold.

Remove this Banner Ad

Southern Football League (Vic) Division 3 Seniors & Reserves 2015

Back