Southern Football League (Vic) Division 3 Seniors & Reserves 2015

2015 Premiership

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

How can you say Ashwood have no chance but black rock will only win by 20 points??? A bit like when everyone thought Ashwood would get smashed by Mount last year and beat them.... Moorabbin just a few weeks ago? Get off your high horse.. whats more stupid is you dont even play football...

Ashwood were also flogged to the tune of 130+ points by Mount last year but enough about the past let's look at this season, ahhhh yep you lost to them this year as well....

How can you say Ashwood have no chance but black rock will only win by 20 points??? A bit like when everyone thought Ashwood would get smashed by Mount last year and beat them.... Moorabbin just a few weeks ago? Get off your high horse.. whats more stupid is you dont even play football...

Lol, I've got told off and I do apologise. I've been cocky and arrogant.

I would like to sincerely apologise too all the people that got offended :(

From now on I'll only be giving my predictions.

Nice sunny day for this week gents, no excuses. Will be a cracking game between ashwood and BRock

Thechampishere1 still a full strength squad for this week against us mate ? Will you be at the game ? Catch up for for a frothy

Smart cookie you are mate, why not tip both teams like that you won't get a tip wrong fukc nut

I think black rock will win but also I think ashwood will win too. Makes complete sense.
That's not what I said at all mate... I have no idea who will win.... So instead of leaving no opinion... That's what ya get...

I see the dragons only decent foward lowden has left know. Are the dragons gona be around next year or even finish this year off

I see the dragons only decent foward lowden has left know. Are the dragons gona be around next year or even finish this year off
When they played ashwood they got 3 random blokes off the street for a kick in the two's I reckon they'll fold for sure but who knows if it will be this year or next

Im hearing the dragons have folded in the ressies tomorrow and the seniors could be 3 or 4 short aswell after only having 12 guys at training, can anyone confirm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perhaps league HQ can devise another way to give them $20,000 although you can surely only win an anti drink driving campaign at a club with no liquor license once!!

Then again, maybe the league could comp them their affiliation fees again, like they did first time around...that way they could regain strength and try their luck in the peninsula this time:straining:

Remove this Banner Ad

Southern Football League (Vic) Division 3 Seniors & Reserves 2015

Back