Opinion Sponsorship Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I wasn't worried in January or February because we still had plenty of opportunities to announce a sponsor and I was confident that Koch and KT could get a deal done.

It's now 5 days out from round 1. It's not a great look. It's the kind of thing that happens to St Kilda or the Bulldogs, not to the big clubs of the league.

It's not great but as long as it gets done by Saturday. You can't have a sponsor sign after our first home game? That's like paying for a full meal and getting 3/4 of it.

It's not great but as long as it gets done by Saturday. You can't have a sponsor sign after our first home game? That's like paying for a full meal and getting 3/4 of it.
Correct. It is illegal in the state of South Australia.

I notice Kochie now follows Alibaba on twitter

2EDE76E9-AA2E-4E89-9298-D68B8B3F531F.jpeg

Their Australian twitter account follows him back too

8CB19ED5-30F1-4B23-A5AD-F18F717BFAEB.jpeg

Combine that with REH’s post about Andrew hunters tweet last week

DCCC8FE0-0358-445C-A357-4FD6E85D046E.jpeg

It would seem they have form in this area

4AA6115F-1D6C-461C-BE0D-6E25AC0AAD9E.png

181B37C3-C222-400F-BDF5-98438FA17B8E.jpeg

Only need to have a read of one of the hundreds of news articles about Alisports to know this would be right up their alley

Eg

http://m.scmp.com/sport/china/artic...chinas-sports-market-and-help-bring-world-cup

They also have an existing working relationship with Cathay Pacific. Might be 2+2= 5 but I’m bored and waiting for the kids to wake up so food for thought over breakfast.....

I think it’s all pretty obvious - #redbullconfirmed

Last edited:

View attachment 472009

View attachment 472025

View attachment 472010

View attachment 472011

View attachment 472012

Only need to have a read of one of the hundreds of news articles about Alisports to know this would be right up their alley

Eg

http://m.scmp.com/sport/china/artic...chinas-sports-market-and-help-bring-world-cup

They also have an existing working relationship with Cathay Pacific. Might be 2+2= 5 but I’m bored and waiting for the kids to wake up so food for thought over breakfast.....

Would be HUGE!
Surely not!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 472009

View attachment 472025

View attachment 472010

View attachment 472011

View attachment 472012

Eg

inb4 the "Alibaba and the 40k thieves" calls for our home games :$

Are you getting our Mr Tarrant confused with the Puppetry of the Penis guys? Different act altogether, apparently.

Despite my continued requests at TSW’s last show.

Zeman was in Adelaide late last year definitely after the end of the footy season looking at building a cable car up Mt Lofty to Cleland National Park. I put some stuff about him and the project in the China thread. Port sponsor the Koala in the HK zoo. Lockhart Road put some info up about him after I put the story in the thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back