Roast Spud DMAC: 200 games of potatoes coming your way

Remove this Banner Ad

I remember the day Dmac stuck a tackle.... I yelled F__k off !!!....so loud in front of the kids my wife punched me in the back of the head.
I was in shock for hours.... and it wasn’t from the punch !!!!
Don't believe it...he'd never have stuck the tackle

His finest moment

Geez....first time I’ve seen that....as I stopped watching at half time (first time I’ve ever walked away from a Crows match mid game) ....I can see why he was an automatic selection for the GWS game now.
Looks like he’s getting better....hope we can get him to stay on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We drafted Sloan well down the draft....at the time I loved the choice because I saw him as a old fashioned tough footballer.
Until the Crows draft and play a team of hard nosed, natural footballers with attitude and guts....we will NEVER win another flag.
This “team balance” ...”inside- outside” bullshit needs to stop.
If you can’t win your own ball and do something with it.... your a loser and a liability to the team....PERIOD !!!!

AGREE.

Lol, just read the “DMack signs for 3” thread from 2012, complete polar opposite to this thread.

Can anyone give a knowledgeable analysis on his peculiar career? He appeared to impress early, stagnated in the middle, and tried to salvage something towards the end.

Did Craig undersize his weight development? Then Sando not giving a toss about 70% of the squad where he was then inexplicably re-signed on a mid tier contract. It’s clear that Walsh/Pyke have tried hard to revive him, last season was his best since his early years. This year seems like a bridge too far.

i have never understood how he has had the career he has had. he's slow, he's fumbly, makes poor decisions, a poor kick, horribly inconsistent, doesn't tackle, doesn't score, doesn't win the hard ball and has terrible awareness and reaction speed. so how on earth does he have 194 more games of afl footy than me?

it's outrageous to think of some of the players we've let go over the course of his career. but i guess 06 was the year where tippett was the only half decent footballer we picked up in the draft. and robbie gray only went a few picks after mackay too. cool.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Spud DMAC: 200 games of potatoes coming your way

Remove this Banner Ad

Back