Spud's SuperCoach Preview - Round 3 Scores & In-Game Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

And all those teams have already missed out on his 356 points. Plus the potential to have a 334 scoring Captain already...

Burn 2 trades to get him in and "save" ;)

Got Murphy instead, so haven't missed out on any points. Plus it isn't really 'burning' trades as most will be looking to get in either Murphy or Pendles later on (whichever one they didn't pick). Thing is Pendles will lose 70k-100k in the next two weeks, Murphy won't (touch wood).

Fyfe subbed, Goodes reported, Martin pathetic. Just about ready to delete my team.

And all those teams have already missed out on his 356 points. Plus the potential to have a 334 scoring Captain already...

Burn 2 trades to get him in and "save" ;)

Missed out on 356 points? :confused:

How did you work that out?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who has scored more that is an obvious pick? That people would and don't already have in side? And willing to make C...?

356 points more? Just trying to work out your logic. Makes absolutely no sense to me.

I've had Murphy captain every week. How did I lose 356 points?

Ahh Fyfe.

Hope its a long one, so I can let him go without a second thought. For him however, I hope its a speedy recovery.

Damn SC :eek:

Pissed off I didn't trade Martin out like I had planned. If he can't score against Melbourne it's time to go. Will drop a lot in price unfortunatly. As will Fyfe. Oh well, both will have to go.

Over the course of the season I know who I would rather start with. Who will average more? It's nice not having to burn trades to get Pendles... just start with him it's easier :thumbsu:

I wont have to burn trades to get Pendles, I'll just use a midfielder upgrade trade like everyone else. Except I'll get Pendles, who will have gone down in value, while Watson - who I already have - will have gone up. :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back