Spud's SuperCoach Preview - Round 3 Scores & In-Game Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wont have to burn trades to get Pendles, I'll just use a midfielder upgrade trade like everyone else. Except I'll get Pendles, who will have gone down in value, while Watson - who I already have - will have gone up. :thumbsu:

I wouldn't want Watson in my final finished team. Doubt he will be in top elite category in MID come seasons end. Good luck with it though mate :thumbsu:

Over the course of the season I know who I would rather start with. Who will average more? It's nice not having to burn trades to get Pendles... just start with him it's easier :thumbsu:

lol cool logic, mate. :thumbsu:

What is the difference between burning trades to get in Pendles or Ablett, or another guy you couldn't afford?

Pendles has made you 712 points.

Murphy has made me 792 points and he cost me 70k less than Pendles.

It's going to be easier to upgrade to Pendles than it would have been to upgrade to Murphy.

Still waiting for you to explain how not having Pendles cost me 356 points???

lol cool logic, mate. :thumbsu:

What is the difference between burning trades to get in Pendles or Ablett, or another guy you couldn't afford?

Pendles has made you 712 points.

Murphy has made me 792 points and he cost me 70k less than Pendles.

It's going to be easier to upgrade to Pendles than it would have been to upgrade to Murphy.

Still waiting for you to explain how not having Pendles cost me 356 points???

I started with both Pendles and Murphy.

cool story bro........ etc whatever :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Huh? Is it 1 hour internet time at the "special school"?

I know it hurt to see the pies smashed last night, but you need to take your issues and piss off out of the SC thread. Personal abuse has nothing to do with anything. If you can't handle people disagreeing with you then don't post here.

Lots of fine coaches didn't select Pendles straight up due to his price and the expectation they would be able to upgrade to him for a bit cheaper after a poorer game from him. It has come to pass that this will be even earlier than expected for some.

I avoided getting Fyfe last year as I was convinced his frame would leave him open to a bunch of collison injuries. Bring him in from the start of this year and...well, you know the rest. As for Broughton...well that's looking like a slow death for my SC this year.

I know it hurt to see the pies smashed last night, but you need to take your issues and piss off out of the SC thread. Personal abuse has nothing to do with anything. If you can't handle people disagreeing with you then don't post here.

Lots of fine coaches didn't select Pendles straight up due to his price and the expectation they would be able to upgrade to him for a bit cheaper after a poorer game from him. It has come to pass that this will be even earlier than expected for some.

Thank you Captain Obvious. I'm inspired by the wise words of wisdom

Can someone put up the scores?

Pretty please?

I had a gut feel that this was going to be an injury riddled year.
It's started that way too.

If so trades will be gold by round 16.
What did prompts finish on last year? I dont reckon anyone will need to get near that.

I'm really not understanding all the heat Mumford is copping he's scored 90 and a 100 in the 2 games he's played, sure he could be better but he's a premium.

Fyfe going down is a bit of downer, hope he isn't out for too long, Martin has been fairly terrible so far, will have to make a decision to stick with him or not.

872/10 (including Fyfe's 34)

Dempsey, Ablett (c), Hargrave and Goddard to come tonight.

Don't worry, mate.

Daniels started with Pendles, Ablett, Murphy, Mitchell, Goddard, Deledio, Franklin, Cox, Sandiland...

We should all bow to his greatness.

Have you noticed a theme with posters that use that SC avatar? I know I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back