St Kilda Crowd today- ABSOLUTE DISGRACE!

Remove this Banner Ad

johnson_26 said:
Well done to the saints today, you thoroughly deserved your win against us- you simply outclassed and outplayed us all over the field today.

but one thing that really made me want to get a nuclear bomb from nth korea and launch at your members was your treatment of nathan buckley.

From the very first bounce, every time the champ got the footy you booed him. What a disgrace.

Do you guys know how to treat and respect champions? You ought to be ashamed as you have no class or sportsmanship what so ever.

Collingwood fans didnt boo robby harvey when he got a touch- because we have respect for the greats of our game.

Unlike som eof you st kilda ***,, you really ought to be ashamed.

Awww diddums
Crybaby.jpg

It was funny hearing the St.Kilda supporters having to boo every couple of minutes.

Dont think it concerned Buckley. Probably expects it now.

johnson_26 said:
Well done to the saints today, you thoroughly deserved your win against us- you simply outclassed and outplayed us all over the field today.

but one thing that really made me want to get a nuclear bomb from nth korea and launch at your members was your treatment of nathan buckley.

From the very first bounce, every time the champ got the footy you booed him. What a disgrace.

Do you guys know how to treat and respect champions? You ought to be ashamed as you have no class or sportsmanship what so ever.

Collingwood fans didnt boo robby harvey when he got a touch- because we have respect for the greats of our game.

A case of the pot calling the kettle black if ever I have seen one.

yes there is a nasty and bitter element int he st kilda group but hardly the stuff that SOME collingwood has presented us in the past.

while the majority of collingood fans are decent ppl they seem to also attract those who are amongst the worst behaved as well.

a few people have mentioned it already, but yeah the reason they booed him was not because he is nathan buckley but because he took a few dirty swips at maguire (who mind you does a good job of stirring) and then buckley played for the free once the ump was looking...simple

Cassius_Clay said:
Dont think it concerned Buckley. Probably expects it now.

Ya think ??

What a bunch of sooks...champs have always copped a spray...its that wolf pack mentality that takes over at the footy...LOVE IT !!

U sooky magpie fans obviously never sat at Victoria Park much....if any opposition champ got too close to certain parts of the fence they'd be half dragged into the crowd....thats after being spat on and given a spray by the resident ferals.

Sounds like a great atmosphere....every crowd loves to pick a player and give it to him....

...noone likes a DOBBER !!!!

johnson_26 said:

Lol @ this thread.

People like you **** me off! Every f****** Collingwood game i go to all i hear is abuse from you ferals directed towards the stars of the comp like Warren Tredrea, Hird ect..

johnson_26 said:

Joffa / Gold Jacket thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyway...from what i heard he deserved it.

Would i be right in thinking that he was having a regulation barney with maguire then turned to the umpire for help ?...apparantly he got it...we all know the umps lurrrrrrvv bux.

That dobbing little biattchh....yeah i'd give hima spray too....LOVE IT !

So poor Nathan cops a bit and you Collingwood girls go squealing...FFS..

I must say watching that game today I was staggered Buckley had those stats because quite seriously his "real" damage on field was stuff all. Dont get me wrong he is a champion Buckley ...but geezus he gets all the 50/50 free kicks and cheap easy "dinky" kicks from team mates all the time....

Hardly hurt us out of the middle where it was won IMO. In his heyday thats where his damage was most valuable with his penetrating kicks into fwd 50 - didnt see many of them today setting up "superstar "Taz....or Man Mouse Rocca...

johnson_26 said:
please, dont richmond supporters start

you boo your own players, let alone opposition players

we never boo our own players, we may yell at them get annoyed at them but noever boo them. Atleast we have the respect and decent enough to clap an injured opposition player off instead of booing them.

Remove this Banner Ad

St Kilda Crowd today- ABSOLUTE DISGRACE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back