St Kilda Player burns Dwarf!

Remove this Banner Ad

this proves if you have a disibility, the afl beleives u have no place to be involved in footy
Nah . . . it just proves football supporters are some of the most gullible people on the planet.

Hard not to laugh at the insanity of this headline. But seriously, it's a special breed of moron that sets people on fire for fun

(Log in to remove this ad.)

serious question. what if it wasn't vlad giggling like a school girl on national tv and it was a player or coach of a club. lets say a serious complaint lands on his desk the next day over the response of the coach/player in question and the incident itself. how would vlad approach the conduct of the player/coach in question.

Why is it so difficult for some elite football players not to be complete and utter imbeciles?
They spend their formative years chasing a piece of leather, not heads buried in books or learning social skills. They are feted from the earliest sign of footballing talent by all and sundry and their poor behaviour is excused because of this talent. Social norms and expectations are forgotten because they are seen to have a talent everyone wants to encourage.

Behaviour and ethics come a distant second.

I probably should be a little sheepish when I first saw the article about someone setting fire to a dwarf I thought someone had made Clarkson angry

They spend their formative years chasing a piece of leather, not heads buried in books or learning social skills. They are feted from the earliest sign of footballing talent by all and sundry and their poor behaviour is excused because of this talent. Social norms and expectations are forgotten because they are seen to have a talent everyone wants to encourage.

Behaviour and ethics come a distant second.
I guess my question was rhetorical but thanks for the answer.

Pretty much nails it. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

St Kilda Player burns Dwarf!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back