St Kilda v Carlton - The Big Questions

Remove this Banner Ad

roosaints

All Australian
Feb 15, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
1. How many minutes of effort will St Kilda need to win comfortably once again?

2. How many minutes of effort will St Kilda actually put in?

3. How much money will you be putting on a St Kilda victory and by what margin?

4. How many goals will Fevola earn on Hudghton without diving for cheap free kicks?

5. How many times will the commentators say "uncharacteristic turnover by Judd"?

6. How many contested possessions will Piggy Stevens get?

7. Will Chris Yarren get a game?

8. Which number 1 draft pick will squib the most contests - Murphy, Gibbs or Kreuzer?

9. How many soft free kicks will Judd receive?

10. At what point of the game will the Carlton bandwagoners head for the car park?

I'll have a stab at the big questions. Will look to revisit this in a few days time to see if my prophecies are correct once more.

About 10, i'd say. Only needed 7-8 minutes of effort against the Kangaroos and none at all against the Dees. Although ordinary Carlton are slightly better then these two rabbles so i'd expect about 10 minutes would be required.

Half an hour. More than enough for a 10 goal win.

$100 on St Kilda over 39. I've done it nearly every week this year and i'm rolling in the money. Get on.

4. How many goals will Fevola earn on Hudghton without diving for cheap free kicks?
Zero. Will go to ground and get 1-2 cheap ones though.

5. How many times will the commentators say "uncharacteristic turnover by Judd"?
5-6. Same as most weeks.

Zero. Same as most weeks.

I hope so.

8. Which number 1 draft pick will squib the most contests - Murphy, Gibbs or Kreuzer?
Tough on but it's hard to go past Squibbsy. I'm betting on 4-5.

10. At what point of the game will the Carlton bandwagoners head for the car park?
21 minute mark of the third term.

Ahhh. The Aints are quite the boys full of their own p1ss and importance aren't they. Let them have their customary moment of June glory.

Didya know that if by some miracle they WERE to go all the way, they'd improve their total Premierships to a whopping 12% of Carlton's total? At that rate of progress we could take 800 years off and they might catch up...

Im just wondering, if St.Kilda do happen do drop this game, then go on to win the rest of their home and away games, do they have to make two new dvd's, The streak II and The streak III ?

im just wondering, if st.kilda do happen do drop this game, then go on to win the rest of their home and away games, do they have to make two new dvd's, the streak ii and the streak iii ?

lulz :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

11. Will St.Kilda manage a second flag before the sun burns out?

1. How many minutes of effort will St Kilda need to win comfortably once again? About a quarter, we nearly got away with that sort of effort

2. How many minutes of effort will St Kilda actually put in? About a quarter...

3. How much money will you be putting on a St Kilda victory and by what margin? StKilda should be unbackable favourites...

4. How many goals will Fevola earn on Hudghton without diving for cheap free kicks? 0, Fevola and earning goals should never be mentioned in the same breath

5. How many times will the commentators say "uncharacteristic turnover by Judd"? Half a dozen?

6. How many contested possessions will Piggy Stevens get? He is the only player in VFL/AFL history to never of played on an opponent. Given that knowledge, zero

7. Will Chris Yarren get a game? Won't matter, unless the Tankers are thinking of doing just that

8. Which number 1 draft pick will squib the most contests - Murphy, Gibbs or Kreuzer? Gibbs

9. How many soft free kicks will Judd receive? 8 or so which is about AVG I would assume

10. At what point of the game will the Carlton bandwagoners head for the car park? Halfway through the 3rd
Tankers are shit!

The club with one flag, and all of a sudden the supporters think they are kings of the world.

The club with one flag, and all of a sudden the supporters think they are kings of the world.

These are pertinent questions my brother. Take time to consider them.

I have considered them for about a second, and them promptly dismissed them. Congrats on having a great season to date, and you may just beat us on the weekend. But really you club is pathetic, with a pathetic history, hence what you or your club do or say has no bearing on the rest of the competition.

I have considered them for about a second, and them promptly dismissed them. Congrats on having a great season to date, and you may just beat us on the weekend. But really you club is pathetic, with a pathetic history, hence what you or your club do or say has no bearing on the rest of the competition.

Nice. Love to hear your reasoning as to why we've beaten your mob 11 times in a row though.

Little 10 minute burst in the last quarter did the job on the Lions and Roos.

Possibly about 15 just to hammer it in as it is Fri-Sun and extra days rest are coming :thumbsu:

None, too much tab hype :thumbsdown:

He will get a couple, he is in good form.

Would be a lie anyway so don't care.

1 - Jimmy Gwilt will end up on him at some stage so he can pick it up.

I'm not the Blues selection panel

Squibbs? Loaded question. He is the original Squibber. Sits in open space behind contests waiting for a loose one.

None. Saints will tag him too well. Maybe 1 if Raph Clarke or Jimmy Gwilt flop in his back.

10. At what point of the game will the Carlton bandwagoners head for the car park?[/quote]

Half time.

Remove this Banner Ad

St Kilda v Carlton - The Big Questions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back