Votes St Kilda v North Melbourne (Rd 11)

Remove this Banner Ad

Please feel welcome to post your choices of the best three St Kilda players in this match:

3 Best Player
2 Second best Player
1 Third best Player

Additional comments are welcome in the same post.

3 - Mt.Kosi. Outmarked the entire NMFC back 6 at times today.

2. Len Dog.

1. My man Lou Gram.......welcome back brother.

I thought Dal was a standout - laid tackles, they struggled to lay a hand on him, and his kicking was first rate.

3: Dal Santo (9 squizzy votes)
2: Montagna (8)
1: Koschitzke (7)
Hayes (6)
Gram (5)
Riewoldt (4)
Fisher S (3)
Ray (2)
Ball (1)

CJ & Zac were pretty good, and didn't mind the games from Mini & Gwilt.

3 J Koschitzke
2 L Montagna
1 J Gram

The Kangaroos tactic of blanketing our players one on one was effective early. We seemed to be a little slow to meet the challenge but ended up running over them. It would have been interesting to see how well the Kangaroos would have gone if they had a full bench all match.

Dal and Lenny were unlucky to miss out on votes from me. Stifled early, both overcame their tags to run the 'roos into the ground. Luke Ball also had a very good match - he worked manfully and was more effective than in recent matches.

Schneider, McQualter and Riewoldt all played good matches and I was impressed by the performance of McEvoy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CJ & Zac were pretty good, and didn't mind the games from Mini & Gwilt.

Bet that hurt;):D

Squiz, I'm definitely not having a swipe at you at all. But just wanted to ask if you were at the game or watched the telecast? Do your votes take into account the behind the ball work that doesn't show up in stats or in the main stream of play.

3. Kosi
2. Dal Santo
1. Hayes

3. Kosi Kosi Kosi
2. Dal - The Architect exquisite deliverer of the footy
1. Lou Gram - the coolest character in the side. Welcome back.

Apologies to numerous others - great composure by the team - no panic and stuck to their guns.

3 - Killer Gram - Awesome stuff from a guy who was dropped for ill-discipline. Showed some excellent leadership.
2 - Lenny Leonard - Just keeps on truckin'.
1 - Mt. Kosciosko - By his own admission he just got on the end of some great midfield work but he took some excellent grabs, lead all day and finished most of the good work with goals.

I think there were a few down on form but everyone dug deep in the second half and produced a fair effort.

Remove this Banner Ad

Votes St Kilda v North Melbourne (Rd 11)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back