Werewolf Standard Werewolf - Village wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

The only survivor that deserves to join the deddies is jmoo wan

oh and maybe crowy.. but yepnah

Most of the dead thread for those unable to enter is crapping on Bangers and expressing sympathy for jmoo.

they are from the others.

Don't be be cranky Greeny... was just having fun.

meh you had a top game GREENESHOOTS as did por_please_ya

Ding lied. The result he got for Pie was manipulative wolf, not villager. 😂
Yeah technically Ding nearly stuffed up the entire village, but don't let facts get in the way of a good narrative.
Yep, that completely f’ed me tbh- although even then I was suspicious of Pie jumping about and down about it in terms of its validity.

Everything fell into place in my head once PMB’s action did what he said it would, albeit not from the source I expected. Before that I thought he was a flog because I had pretty compelling reasons to think Pie was the JOAT.
jmoo wan are you proud of me? Screw the 3 votes. All I need is your affirmation.

Not quite as good as that time I shared my evil action in the werewolf thread but pretty good effort!
You mean like Mannum who somehow not only avoided any suspicion but survived for another couple of days haha

You mean like Mannum who somehow not only avoided any suspicion but survived for another couple of days haha
I tend not to listen to anything he says ever since he used his day kill on me when I was the doctor that one time…

jmoo wan are you proud of me? Screw the 3 votes. All I need is your affirmation.
you have it!

I'd give you the moral victory, but I'm taking that as playing a flawless game. As Guardian Angel to the JOAT, I successfully protected and guided them to the very end. Played the role to perfection

you have it!

I'd give you the moral victory, but I'm taking that as playing a flawless game. As Guardian Angel to the JOAT, I successfully protected and guided them to the very end. Played the role to perfection

Good win jmoo

you have it!

I meant to ask earlier, but were you given the identity of the JOAT? Or were you just protecting a secret (eventually backstabbing) entity?

I meant to ask earlier, but were you given the identity of the JOAT? Or were you just protecting a secret (eventually backstabbing) entity?
no we weren’t told, which makes my victory all the more impressive!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Standard Werewolf - Village wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back