Steven King!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Oxygeneral

Debutant
Apr 19, 2007
Doreen
AFL Club
Essendon
Great game by the big fella yesterday. Does that mean he's still in the mix at the Cattery next year or will this make him very good trade bait in a couple of weeks. I still think Mark Blake will be Otten's back up guy next year. I just think King's stocks have gone up considerably since yesterday, but I just don't think he'll get much of a gig in 2008.

Great game by the big fella yesterday. Does that mean he's still in the mix at the Cattery next year or will this make him very good trade bait in a couple of weeks. I still think Mark Blake will be Otten's back up guy next year. I just think King's stocks have gone up considerably since yesterday, but I just don't think he'll get much of a gig in 2008.

we'll swap him and tenace for jolly.

that way king and spider can teach our youngsters over the next couple of years

The Steven King that played in the G/F was pretty much the same Steven King circa 2002-03. He was excellent, 2nd efforts, strong marks around the ground. Maybe this is because for the first time in many years he actually did play about 12-14 weeks of constant footy, thus his body probably felt as good as it had in years. King in this form at the moment would be ahead of Blake, although as time goes on Mark will move ahead naturally. It is important to have three very good ruckmen though, proved to be decisive in the Collingwood final.

Remove this Banner Ad

Steven King!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back