Ari

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 5, 2003
Pascoe Vale
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Ferrari
Stevens is, right now, going from a very successful club to a very unsuccessful one.

What do you think will be the implications of that? Surely, no offence, it is playing on his mind that he has left the Minor premiers to play with a club that is truly struggling however see's a future.

Do you think he will be depressed at this or see the opportunity for some hard work and hopefully success?

How will the other players treat him? Will they see him as someone special because of where he has come from, or do you think he is already "just one of the boys"?

Originally posted by Ari
Stevens is, right now, going from a very successful club to a very unsuccessful one.

Where the hell do you get that from

Carlton = 16 premierships.
Port = 0 premierships

Carlton has had way more success than port.

Re: Re: Stevens... how is he feeling?

Originally posted by True_Blue
Where the hell do you get that from

Carlton = 16 premierships.
Port = 0 premierships

Carlton has had way more success than port.

Yes. Very true. There is no questioning the success which Carlton has had as a club. It is equal #1. My statement refers to current form, which is relevent.

Re: Re: Re: Stevens... how is he feeling?

Originally posted by Ari
Yes. Very true. There is no questioning the success which Carlton has had as a club. It is equal #1. My statement refers to current form, which is relevent.
Gold, pure gold.

it won't effect him, because he wanted to come back to Melbourne, and that's what has happened, so i think he should be relishing a new challenge

I don't think he will care. After all he did get to go back home, and while he may have preferred Collingwood, I think after the trade week fiasco he would just be happy with leaving Port with nothing, regardless of which club he is playing with now instead.

...Repo Man...

I think he's quite happy at Carlton, he has had a huge smile on his face in every picture I’ve seen of him in the paper. If he wasn't happy to be at Blue land he wouldn't have signed a 4 year deal as rumoured. I think money can make you happy and according to many there a good vibes coming from Optus Oval, but there were good vibes last year.

I hope he "burns the turf" next year:p

Remove this Banner Ad

Stevens... how is he feeling?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back