MRP / Trib. Suban straight to Tribunal

Remove this Banner Ad

php3uOCHuAFLTribunalLive-150x150.jpg

Nathan Schmook:
The jury considers 150 points to be the appropriate penalty.

that is not too bad, i would take that ... with his record (or rather lack of it), shouldnt be any real issues

Thankfully, I doubt they will schedule the inaugural Adelaide Oval Showdown and a Western Derby in the same round, even if it's a split round.

For once though, a reasonable enough penalty.

I hate having round 1 derbies...doesn't have the same kind of build up and hype. It's best when both teams have played at least a month of football to get a better gauge at where they're both at

Well I'll take that. They way the rules are laid out he could have got 4-6 (including double penalty) - I'm glad they were sensible about it. A reprimand would be fair, making a big deal because it's a GF puts it to over a 100 points.

Reckon they got it about right, and it's not often you say that about the tribunal. :thumbsu:

I don't know. I think he got off lightly, very lightly. Regardless what others got in the past as consistency by the MRP, or tribunal in this case, is non existent. Two wrongs [or several wrongs] don't make it right. There simply is no place in footy for conducts like that. I like Subes and I'm happy with the outcome in a way, but still think he was veeeery lucky.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm still in disbelief as to how that wasn't 50m. It's not like it was off the ball and the maggot might of missed it, he would have been looking straight at it. Late and a raised elbow.......fair dinkum

when you throw your head back all the time and insinuate high contact when in fact you receive contact around the shoulders/chest, then umpires are bound to start doubting you

when you throw your head back all the time and insinuate high contact when in fact you receive contact around the shoulders/chest, then umpires are bound to start doubting you

I know what you're saying but it doesn't stop them rewarding other players who do this like Puopolo/Selwood/most of the WC team. I don't like to see Sonny doing it though but there were players from both sides last weekend who were doing it with alarming regularity.

Having said that though the Lake incident was actually there as you can see above.

AFL should schedule us to play Hawthorn in the first couple of rounds. Since the umpires refused to give us a single free kick for blatant infringements (and actually gave Hawthorn a free for one of them) we at least deserve to benefit from their suspensions.

Frustrates me that this wasn't paid 50 on the day.

Walters got the goal, but blatant late contact should have been penalised.

Frustrates me that this wasn't paid 50 on the day.

Walters got the goal, but blatant late contact should have been penalised.
tell your woman with the generic tattoo parlour tatts to take a glancing blow like a man. the one against Sydney was worse. he is getting a reputation like leroy jetta

tell your woman with the generic tattoo parlour tatts to take a glancing blow like a man. the one against Sydney was worse. he is getting a reputation like leroy jetta
And you're getting a holiday. Good bye.

Rioli got a point, Walters goal.

mcphaflin 50 vs that???
Umps on your side but you deserved to win and would have won anyway.
Some people cant get over the fact that in vic. vic. sides get the umps.
And they think we would have won, take it with a grain of salt mate, your team played much better than ours on the day, well - took the most of your chances. Hope we learn from you guys and do exactly what you did from 2012-2013.

indiancurrycup_noodles.png

That's what your input is worth. Now piss off back to your board or your noodles will get cold

Remove this Banner Ad

MRP / Trib. Suban straight to Tribunal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back