Swan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Judd

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton fans really need to have a big group hug and just cry it out. 27 year old Judd isn't the player he once was.

Judd will always be a champion. After he retires he will become a legend of the game forever. Something that perhaps 1 or 2 other current players may aspire too but none from Hawthorn. Some Hawk players may become legends in a bathhouse but that would be as far as they go.

Judd will always be a champion. After he retires he will become a legend of the game forever. Something that perhaps 1 or 2 other current players may aspire too but none from Hawthorn. Some Hawk players may become legends in a bathhouse but that would be as far as they go.

Most fans will remember him as a plodder with poor disposal. Too bad cos he started out really well at West Coast.

Then Carlton happened :eek:

Why whats he done since his Brownlow? proof is required!

The fact that the media are so far up Judds ass its always Judd this Judd that, and therefor the average football watcher gets the perception hes a champion of our game.

Like hell he is. do you carlton flogs actually think hell have a better career than the likes of.

Hird
Voss
Buckley
Richo
Carey
West

These blokes are true champions, everyone of them would stand up when there team needed them, like true champions do. The media is so wraped up in Judd its a joke given him way to much credit since his Brownlow days.

F**kin pathetic :thumbsdown:

When Swan can average 30+ possies with 2 or 3 players hanging of him all day then I will be impressed but I cant see it happening.

In Judd's 3 year career at Carlton he has only achieved 30+ disposals 11 times!

Swan has had 30+ disposals 10 times in 2010!

Swan's last 3 years have been much better than Judd.

Judd living off his reputation at West Coast.

The fact that the media are so far up Judds ass its always Judd this Judd that, and therefor the average football watcher gets the perception hes a champion of our game.

Like hell he is. do you carlton flogs actually think hell have a better career than the likes of.

Hird
Voss
Buckley
Richo
Carey
West

These blokes are true champions, everyone of them would stand up when there team needed them, like true champions do. The media is so wraped up in Judd its a joke given him way to much credit since his Brownlow days.

Just for what it's worth Richo stood up for Richo on enough occasions for him to be dropped for sooking, very supportive of his teammates for most of his career.

And we all know what part of Carey stood up

In Judd's 3 year career at Carlton he has only achieved 30+ disposals 11 times!

Swan has had 30+ disposals 10 times in 2010!

Swan's last 3 years have been much better than Judd.

Judd living off his reputation at West Coast.

Judds 1st year at Carlton = AA capt

Judd's 2nd year at Carlton = AA v/c

But obviously these selectors got it wrong as they put Swan in the last one

Hird
Voss
Buckley
Richo
Carey
West

I agree with you on the fact that Hird Voss and Buckley are all great players. Judd is up with them. Richo carey and west however aint as good as Judd and the other 3 that i have just mentioned. The list should look more like this and in this order.

Judd
Hird
Voss
Buckley
Riccuito
Carey
Goodes

West and Richo Don't rate against these guys.

I agree with you on the fact that Hird Voss and Buckley are all great players. Judd is up with them. Richo carey and west however aint as good as Judd and the other 3 that i have just mentioned. The list should look more like this and in this order.

Judd
Hird
Voss
Buckley
Riccuito
Carey
Goodes

West and Richo Don't rate against these guys.
Bias much?

Judds 1st year at Carlton = AA capt

Judd's 2nd year at Carlton = AA v/c

But obviously these selectors got it wrong as they put Swan in the last one

Just proves my point buddy. The media has pumped that much air up his arse he's about to explode. Obviously sucked you Carlton supporters in!:eek:

can't actually tell me he deserves those spots can you?

Hird
Voss
Buckley
Richo
Carey
West

bahahahaha god you made me LOL @ Richo - the championshipless champion better than Judd. FAIL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bahahahaha god you made me LOL @ Richo - the championshipless champion better than Judd. FAIL.

Richo's done more for the RFC and the comp than Judd could ever imagine.

Judd has been second rate since he's arrival at Carlton been passed by a substantial list of players.

Richo's done more for the RFC and the comp than Judd could ever imagine.

Judd has been second rate since he's arrival at Carlton been passed by a substantial list of players.

Please elaborate....as this mystifies me immensely.

Richo is a club champion at Richmond only - nothing to be proud of.

Judd is a true champion of the game.

Richo has always been 2nd/3rd rate.

Please elaborate....as this mystifies me immensely.

Richo is a club champion at Richmond only - nothing to be proud of.

Judd is a true champion of the game.

Richo has always been 2nd/3rd rate.

Richo re invented the CHF, turning himself into a tall wingman moving forward. Much like lance franklin is doing now !! Jee I winder where he got that Idea from.

How's Judd a true champion???

Richo re invented the CHF, turning himself into a tall wingman moving forward. Much like lance franklin is doing now !! Jee I winder where he got that Idea from.

Lance Franklin probably got the idea from a bunch of CHFs . . . Richo's style was a lot different in that he would run into defence to spoil as well as running forward. Franklin is more of a true CHF role while Richo was more a wingman/forward.

Judd's a dud, I agree.

Carlton need to stop pretending he's just as good as he was at West Coast. Get together and admit it already.

That's not reinventing the CHF - that's filling the swiss cheese holes in Richmonds list.

The accolades and achievements by Judd is enough to make him a true champion of the game - still being referred to as a champion or "the champ" by everyone associated with the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Swan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Judd

Remove this Banner Ad

Back