Swan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Judd

Remove this Banner Ad

Judds 1st year at Carlton = AA capt

Judd's 2nd year at Carlton = AA v/c

But obviously these selectors got it wrong as they put Swan in the last one

AA is a perfect example of needing a reputation to get a gig. It is almost like you have to have a couple of brilliant seasons before you get the nod, but once you have the reputation it is much harder to lose.

That is where Judd is at......everybody acknowledges that he was the best midfielder in the comp from 04-06 when playing GFs at West Coast. He is still living off that reputation now.

Judd is no longer a dominant player, he doesn't hurt teams on the score board, he turns it over a lot, and he doesn't have any defensive instincts in his game (he got away with that at West Coast as the oppo spent so much effort trying to shut him down but now they happy to go head to head with him as they back in their player to have a bigger influence.

Tis funny as he still has the moments where he bursts out of a pack....you can here it in the commentators voice.....they get all excited expecting him to do something special.....but then he misses the target and they have to come up with some waffle of an excuse or how it was a rare mistake....it is the norm now.

Judd has gone from the best to a bloke who is just a good player. M.Murphy on par with Judd these days.

That is where Judd is at......everybody acknowledges that he was the best midfielder in the comp from 04-06 when playing GFs at West Coast. He is still living off that reputation now.

This is also where reputation distorts reality. His 2005 was average (remember he whacked Baker that year), as was his second half of 2006. So I would say he really only 1 and a half seasons of top flight footy and the rest has been any where betweek average to pretty good.
F***k they made him AA captain in 2008 when he was getting beaten every 2nd week and not chasing anyone.

ATM Swan>Judd.

Judd looks prettier and its really cool when he does that patented "zoom sideways-cant touch me-undeserved free kick-turnover!"

Swan stumbles out of packs like a drunk, shuffles until the ball falls onto his toe and surprisingly it lands on our next blokes chest. Again.

The ignorant revel in Judds appearance, the hype of 2003 having just reached their unwashed ears. The knowledgable admire Swan's effectiveness, the one thing that matters.

... Judd ...was the best midfielder in the comp from 04-06 when playing GFs at West Coast. He is still living off that reputation now....

Carlton are paying Judd for winning a flag for West Coast: he hasn't earned half the money he's on in Blue. Plus what he's costing Visy.

They're paying for Fevola's divorce.

They paid for Denis Pagan and Mick Martin's superannuation schemes.

They paid Brittain to sit in the coaches box and watch the list decompose.

They paid well over the odds on the salary cap for years for no result.

What a waste of dough Carlton are. Poor old lawbreaker Pratt, put his ill-gotten gains into a money pit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OMG wow - that would be expected by a permanent forward who then spent his twilight years on the wing/forward.

Still doesn't make him a champion of the game - achieved nothing, players play for premierships, something Richo and the current Collingwood squad have lacked.
So the only champions at Carlton are really champions of other clubs? Now that the salary cap rules have been tightened, I can't see Carlton producing many more champions in the future.

Judd wearing a WCE or Carlton jumper still makes him Chris Judd - where ever he got his achievements/accolades isn't the point.

The argument is based on Judd as a player.

Grow a brain and stop fighting a losing battle when comparing Judd to Swan. That's embarrasing enough as it is.
Of course it's the point. What Judd did a the WCE is completely irrelevant. He's don't nothing since, and that's what makes him less of a play than Swan is TODAY. Because TODAY, stick Judd on Swan, and Swan will eat him alive.

Welcome to all the tiggers fans onto bay 13!!.
Enjoy the fall back down to reality soon.:D
Swan has been good for a couple of years now without the obvious successes of Judd.
So until he can hang a premiership flag and chas around his neck,unfortunately history will tell us that Chris is still better.
Facts dont lie,even here on Bay 13,Big Footy.:cool:

Welcome to all the tiggers fans onto bay 13!!.
Enjoy the fall back down to reality soon.:D
Swan has been good for a couple of years now without the obvious successes of Judd.
So until he can hang a premiership flag and chas around his neck,unfortunately history will tell us that Chris is still better.
Facts dont lie,even here on Bay 13,Big Footy.:cool:
Judd's a has-been. What has he done for you lately. There's a whole thread going round about the last time he did something brilliant, and it contains not a single example of his brilliance in a Carlton jumper. What does that tell you. Carlton picked up a dud, made him their captain, and paid through the nose for it. And now, Carlton supporters are praising Judd, not for what he's done at their club, but for what he did at his previous club. LOL Suck shit losers.

This thread is full of Juddy jelousy. Hard to believe that people actually think Swan is in the same class as Judd. Swan is a low life scumbag that should be sitting in jail for beating a person so bad that the person is now ******ed. Swan still refuses to pay any compensation to the man he made disabled. a very gutless and poor excuse for a AFL footballer. Judd is far more classy on and off the field then this jerk.

Of course it's the point. What Judd did a the WCE is completely irrelevant. He's don't nothing since, and that's what makes him less of a play than Swan is TODAY. Because TODAY, stick Judd on Swan, and Swan will eat him alive.

OMG - it is completely relevant. The thread clearly states that Dane Swan is greater than Chris Judd. Over their careers, NO F'ing chance.

2010 Dane Swan - yes I agree.

So what ever Chris Judd did do at the Eagles should be brought into this argument. Everybody on here saying that Dane Swan has passed Judd as the better player has rocks in their head. Swan is better than Judd in 2010 - that much I will give you.

OMG - it is completely relevant. The thread clearly states that Dane Swan is greater than Chris Judd. Over their careers, NO F'ing chance.

2010 Dane Swan - yes I agree.

So what ever Chris Judd did do at the Eagles should be brought into this argument. Everybody on here saying that Dane Swan has passed Judd as the better player has rocks in their head. Swan is better than Judd in 2010 - that much I will give you.

Care to point out where?

Iv never said over their careers Swans been the better player. All iv said is Judd is not the player he once was and is "beefed" up by the media at every chance.

This thread is full of Juddy jelousy. Hard to believe that people actually think Swan is in the same class as Judd. Swan is a low life scumbag that should be sitting in jail for beating a person so bad that the person is now ******ed. Swan still refuses to pay any compensation to the man he made disabled. a very gutless and poor excuse for a AFL footballer. Judd is far more classy on and off the field then this jerk.

6a00d4142efd3f3c7f00d414332aab3c7f-500pi

Oh no where has Big Bad Sammus gone?:confused:

Avoiding my question like a little biatch.

Ptfff :thumbsdown:

Care to point out where?

Iv never said over their careers Swans been the better player. All iv said is Judd is not the player he once was and is "beefed" up by the media at every chance.

Your thread title for starters.

When you don't put a difinitive time on when Swan >>>> Judd, then that simply states that now Swan >>>>> Judd, meaning he has overtaken Judd as a player over their careers. Hence why I gave you two answers, I'll repeat again because I know when I use punctuation, you don't understand much and totally misread my posts and their meanings:

1. Swan >>>>>> Judd over their career's is completely wrong. Even you must admit to that:confused:

2. Swan >>>>>> Judd in 2010, I said I agreed.

Your thread title for starters.

When you don't put a difinitive time on when Swan >>>> Judd, then that simply states that now Swan >>>>> Judd, meaning he has overtaken Judd as a player over their careers. Hence why I gave you two answers, I'll repeat again because I know when I use punctuation, you don't understand much and totally misread my posts and their meanings:

1. Swan >>>>>> Judd over their career's is completely wrong. Even you must admit to that:confused:

2. Swan >>>>>> Judd in 2010, I said I agreed.

Mate Thread is titled Swan>>>>>>>>Judd, just means that Swan has over taken Judd and is clearly the better player now. Pretty simple i would have thought.:confused:

Fact is Swan has been on the improve since 07 and has continued his form for a consistent period of time now. Judd on the other hand has flactuated in performances since he left the Weagles.

Point of thread in a Nut shell for you. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Swan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Judd

Remove this Banner Ad

Back