Welcome Swans Fans - Introduce Yourselves Here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello everyone.

1. Where are you from? Italy
2. Why did you start supporting the Swans? Since I got started with the AFL and its teams.
3. How long have you been supporting the Swans? Since my introduction to AFL
4. Favourite players (current)? Well... there are many of them
5. Favourite players (all time)? Barry Hall is one of them
6. Favourite Swans memories? Beating essendon by 160 points //2005 and any victory against Collingwood
7. Where were you for the 2005 GF? Unfortunately in my country there's no coverage :(
8. Favourite piece of Swans memorabilia that you own? I don't have it yet...

Like Quote Reply

Hello everyone.

2. Why did you start supporting the Swans? Since I got started with the AFL and its teams.
6. Favourite Swans memories? Beating essendon by 160 points //2005 and any victory against Collingwood
7. Where were you for the 2005 GF? Unfortunately in my country there's no coverage :(

Like Quote Reply

Welcome!

Hello everyone.

Like Quote Reply

Welcome mate!

Hello everyone.

Like Quote Reply

Welcome aboard the Sydney Swans forum.
#GoBloods

Swans supporter from Victoria. Been a Swans fan my whole life. Haven't been to enough games live, but looking to do so in future years with no more commitments to playing or coaching footy.

Favourite player is Paul Kelly although Errol might have something to say about that soon.

Favourite player team
B: Roos McCartin Nick Smith
HB: Bayes Barry Blakey
C: Gulden Kirk Bolton
HF: Heeney Franklin O'Keefe
F: Papley Lockett Mickey O
Foll: Goodes Kennedy Warner
Int: Healy Parker Kelly
Schwass

Oh forgot to put this in.

1. Where are you from? Victoria
2. Why did you start supporting the Swans? Relative played for Swans
3. How long have you been supporting the Swans? Since I can remember
4. Favourite players (current)? All of them. Errol is the favourite
5. Favourite players (all time)? Paul Kelly
6. Favourite Swans memories? Plugger kicking the point to send us into the GF
7. Where were you for the 2005 GF? Watched the 2005 GF at my best mates place who happens to be a WC supporter.
8. Favourite piece of Swans memorabilia that you own? Gerard Healy signed boot

Swans supporter from Victoria. Been a Swans fan my whole life. Haven't been to enough games live, but looking to do so in future years with no more commitments to playing or coaching footy.

Favourite player is Paul Kelly although Errol might have something to say about that soon.

Favourite player team
B: Roos McCartin Nick Smith
HB: Bayes Barry Blakey
C: Gulden Kirk Bolton
HF: Heeney Franklin O'Keefe
F: Papley Lockett Mickey O
Foll: Goodes Kennedy Warner
Int: Healy Parker Kelly
Schwass

Oh forgot to put this in.

1. Where are you from? Victoria
2. Why did you start supporting the Swans? Relative played for Swans
3. How long have you been supporting the Swans? Since I can remember
4. Favourite players (current)? All of them. Errol is the favourite
5. Favourite players (all time)? Paul Kelly
6. Favourite Swans memories? Plugger kicking the point to send us into the GF
7. Where were you for the 2005 GF? Watched the 2005 GF at my best mates place who happens to be a WC supporter.
8. Favourite piece of Swans memorabilia that you own? Gerard Healy signed boot
Welcome to the Bloods BigFooty.

Hi everyone, long time lurker…been a member of the Swans 10 years and getting super excited so decided to actually post instead of just reading.

1. Where are you from? Sydney
2. Why did you start supporting the Swans? Was talked into it by a couple of friends who were already members and enjoyed watching the Swans and going to games
3. How long have you been supporting the Swans? Since 2004
4. Favourite players (current)? Rowy is my fave right now. But it changes frequently.
5. Favourite players (all time)? Adam Goodes
6. Favourite Swans memories? The preliminary final against the Pies in 2022. Also the ‘Mark mark Rohan’ game against Essendon.
7. Where were you for the 2005 GF? On a contiki tour in Canada, but went to a Sports bar to watch it with a bunch of Aussies
8. Favourite piece of Swans memorabilia that you own? I have a Christmas Card from Horse and Gurnsey from the team that was gifted to be by the Swans when they heard I was very sick back in 2018.

Hi everyone, long time lurker…been a member of the Swans 10 years and getting super excited so decided to actually post instead of just reading.

2. Why did you start supporting the Swans? Was talked into it by a couple of friends who were already members and enjoyed watching the Swans and going to games
4. Favourite players (current)? Rowy is my fave right now. But it changes frequently.
6. Favourite Swans memories? The preliminary final against the Pies in 2022. Also the ‘Mark mark Rohan’ game against Essendon.
7. Where were you for the 2005 GF? On a contiki tour in Canada, but went to a Sports bar to watch it with a bunch of Aussies
8. Favourite piece of Swans memorabilia that you own? I have a Christmas Card from Horse and Gurnsey from the team that was gifted to be by the Swans when they heard I was very sick back in 2018.
Welcome. Good stickability 👍

Welcome gennibean - you’ll find plenty of fellow Rowy fans here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome. Look forward to seeing you around.

Welcome to the Swans BF.

Welcome on board Genni, any fan of Rowie is a friend of mine!
Cheers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome Swans Fans - Introduce Yourselves Here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back