Swans fly out to Perth

Remove this Banner Ad

oldman -pop

Senior List
Mar 29, 2007
Named In the 25 man squad

Laidlaw,Phillips,Vogels

Interesting but Phillips must be thinking he is only meant to play againts the Eagles

Laidlaw,Phillips,Vogels

Interesting but Phillips must be thinking he is only meant to play againts the Eagles
LoL, my thoughts exactly.

Laidlaw,Phillips,Vogels

According to both the Age and the Daily Terror, Grundy has flown out, not Laidlaw. Laidlaw would make more sense to me - given Kennelly is one of those in doubt, he's the most natural replacement on the list.

I just feel badly that these guys may very miss out on a game totally this weekend..........wish there was an easy way around this.I meam Vogels didnt play last week either in the reserves but was rested for the seniors!! Bit frustrating for him i imagine.

Why does Grundy keep getting put up for selection he doesnt have the goods at this level at the moment and has had his chances surely Laidlaw would have been a better option Phillips should go alright if given a chance not so many butterflys as at the same time last year
and the goal he kick in round 1 was under alot of pressure must be tough for him he only seems to get a gig mainly againt the Eagles would be interesting how all the others would have gone if debuting againts the Eagles but I guess we shall never know

According to both the Age and the Daily Terror, Grundy has flown out, not Laidlaw. Laidlaw would make more sense to me - given Kennelly is one of those in doubt, he's the most natural replacement on the list.

:eek: typo Grundy should have been added as well

So what I do mean is Laidlaw may well fly over today

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldnt mind Grundy & Laidlaw in at all.. Why no LRT?
On Grundy if hes in i hope they use him as a true target, not a decoy. This is a great chance for him or Vogels to make a name for them selves,(whoever is selected) i get the feeling that whoever perfoms well out of these two will be definately playing more games this year.
And Kika i hope your wrong..;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Swans fly out to Perth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back