Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Sure, We know that and just like first time beating the Giants in Finals and beating Pork Adelaide after 8 losses - one of which I'd venture our AFLW side would have scored more - history doesn't determine a win or loss, but it's not irrelevant to sentiment in tipping and does explain why commentators are picking the Lions. If we are honest some of our losses this year and even some of our wins don't inspire 100% confidence in a win this weekend being a certainty. I think we will win but if the players don't get their heads right from the jump it might not be a good weekend.
Don't disagree with what you say at all.
The reason for my post was the negativity about us winning on Saturday BASED on past GF history.

Back to swans media Mitch Morton coming up on SEN's maccas run

Last edited:
To be perfectly honest, my gut feeling says we won't show up either, so I don't blame them. We've been burned a few times by this team.

My heart says swans.
My head says swans.
My gut says lions.

Don't like it one bit.

I'm just going to try to enjoy the day and the privilege of seeing us in another Grand Final.

Burnt by this exact team at this exact time and culmination of experiences? I think not.

It poses an interesting question...
Would you rather suffer the plight of a Port support and get to many a prelim and no further?
Or prefer our history with making the big one fairly often but not taking the main prize?
As much as It's painful, I'd still prefer the latter .. you keep hammering, eventually something's gonna crack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Burnt by this exact team at this exact time and culmination of experiences? I think not.

It poses an interesting question...
Would you rather suffer the plight of a Port support and get to many a prelim and no further?
Or prefer our history with making the big one fairly often but not taking the main prize?
As much as It's painful, I'd still prefer the latter .. you keep hammering, eventually something's gonna crack.
Of course I'd prefer making the Grand Final and losing. Id rather have the emotional highs and lows than nothing at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back