Unofficial Preview Swans Vs Demons. 2nd Qualifying Final. MCG. Friday Sep. 2nd @ 7:50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This will probably be the first game I've ever attended alone. Still can't wait.

They were anticipating 60,000 in the crowd

disappointed they will fall so short

I've booked the rooms and the flights. I hope I get the tickets. This will be my first game in Melbourne at the MCG! I can't wait!!!
I know the team we have now can win but it's nice that we got another chance should the demons get up instead.

I know it's just a coincidence, but I can't help thinking about the last two times we finished 3rd...

I've booked the rooms and the flights. I hope I get the tickets. This will be my first game in Melbourne at the MCG! I can't wait!!!
I know the team we have now can win but it's nice that we got another chance should the demons get up instead.

I know it's just a coincidence, but I can't help thinking about the last two times we finished 3rd...
Go you good thing Blue!

Members pre-sale starts at 10am

Tuesday August 23. As a member you will have priority access to purchase tickets before the general public, during an exclusive member pre-sale.

Member Pre-sale starts: 10:00am AEST
General Public On-sale starts: 3:00pm AEST

You will receive an email tomorrow, Monday August 22 with full details of how to access tickets during the member pre-sale.

Last edited:
They were anticipating 60,000 in the crowd

disappointed they will fall so short
Wouldn't be the first time Swans fans have outnumbered Dees fans at the G this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In terms of possible changes, it looks like Papley should be okay and there were no injuries. That leaves possible form based changes. I see two potential changes here, but am leaning towards no change:

- McInerney hasn’t been playing well for a while now. He has been okay but without his spark and a few too many clangers. If he comes out, I think it is Cunningham in, or maybe Campbell. But I’d prefer to keep the structure that has served us well.

- Hickey has been struggling to gel with our mids while doing some impressive cameos to win his own work and being serviceable around the ground. Ladhams would bring greater predictability and a bit more braun into our mid group. He did his knee a bit in the 2’s though.

I reckon we go unchanged. Seven from seven is good form overall and the team balance has been strong. If we lose to Melbourne with similar patterns of issues, the coaches may pull the trigger.

I guess the only other question is whether we can make space for Bell. I feel like our forward needs a bit more class and when Bell is around you just know he is going to make something happen.

I guess the only other question is whether we can make space for Bell. I feel like our forward needs a bit more class and when Bell is around you just know he is going to make something happen.

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

In terms of possible changes, it looks like Papley should be okay and there were no injuries. That leaves possible form based changes. I see two potential changes here, but am leaning towards no change:

- McInerney hasn’t been playing well for a while now. He has been okay but without his spark and a few too many clangers. If he comes out, I think it is Cunningham in, or maybe Campbell. But I’d prefer to keep the structure that has served us well.

- Hickey has been struggling to gel with our mids while doing some impressive cameos to win his own work and being serviceable around the ground. Ladhams would bring greater predictability and a bit more braun into our mid group. He did his knee a bit in the 2’s though.

I reckon we go unchanged. Seven from seven is good form overall and the team balance has been strong. If we lose to Melbourne with similar patterns of issues, the coaches may pull the trigger.

This is surely the best wind-up I’ve yet seen on Bigfooty.

“We need more class ….. so let’s bring in Bell ….. for a final”.

I love how you say, we will go in unchanged, and then say Bell should come into the side. :joycat::joycat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back