Game Day Swans vs. Suns - Rd 18, 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please say hi to him for me.... And complement his calfs... And maybe hug him... a bit longer than would be socially acceptable thus making it painfully awkward.

Thanks mate!
upload_2018-7-21_12-39-18.png

McCartin to switch to defense this week? Good height, pace, and chase....Cameron in, Reg out...

McCartin to switch to defense this week? Good height, pace, and chase....Cameron in, Reg out...

Methinks not. McCartin is our best marking forward and is less than 10 games into his career. There is no way the coaches would muck around with a youngster's confidence like that by playing him out of position. Horse wants to try this three-talls thing in the forward line and I'm not against it given our scoring woes this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys have you been spreading the ball a bit more down back since last week instead of Lloyd getting the majority of the deal done? Is this something you guys are likely to persist with?

Methinks not. McCartin is our best marking forward and is less than 10 games into his career. There is no way the coaches would muck around with a youngster's confidence like that by playing him out of position. Horse wants to try this three-talls thing in the forward line and I'm not against it given our scoring woes this year
Even with Reid to come back and what's his name in the draft next year? :think:
Could be our McGovern for next ten years.
Not saying I advocate it particularly, just that it might be an option they look to.
Horse won't need too much encouragement to throw a forward back, surely? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back