Sydney is such a ****weak club (premiership edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Lewis Taylor you absolute cowards.

I know this deserves a ban and isn’t in the spirit of this thread.

But if my beloved Swans can’t make the GF I’d be right behind the Lions to get it done.

I’m happy to take a weeks break for bringing this thread into disrepute.
Ffs... Where are the brissie mods?!?

Just watching the ressies game - have Sydney emarked on some kind of eugenics program? List is like a Aryan Brotherhood.

Yeah, when their list manager googled “how to implement an extreme youth policy“, I think they ended up on the Hitler Youth website.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That old bloke who used to sing the song with the Swans would have been a more impartial and capable umpire than the yellow match-fixers on the ground tonight.

And still the Swans got wiped like a dirty bottom, even with the mighty Joe Daniher watching from the sidelines.

That my friends… is pissweak.

Going to need more of a contest next time if this important rivalry is to last.

Maybe they have some good kids developing for the future.

checks VFL score.

Oh… never mind.

Last edited:
Congratulations on a well-deserved win today for your boys. Would have liked it to be a bit closer but as well as we played you guys played better. Will be right behind you against the 16 other teams in the comp. If we can't win finals this year, hope your blokes do. Stick it to the Vics for us!

Back at you!

_98759685_ws_carrigans_01_-daniel_moloney_500.jpg

If Sydney don't give Lewis Taylor the job at CHF next week.....

......they are piss weak

Last edited:
Our Darcy Fort breaks a world record and the bogan Sydney crowd couldn't muster even a mini-stampede to commemorate this momentous occasion in Australian Football and indeed in World sport

Not even a token streaker.

Piss weak!!

Now if it had been at the Gabba, there would have been at least 20k frenzied Lions supporters mobbing the great man, taking selfies, chairing him off the ground and stealing all the match balls.

A modern day tragedy.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney is such a ****weak club (premiership edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back