Toast Sydney Swans 2012 AFL Premiers!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Watched it again for the 20th time I think.

Wasn't it good to see Buddy sitting on the ground after the match, just about crying. I would normally feel sorry for such an act but after having to listen to how many flogs got into Goodesy after the 2006 GF, it feels good to give some back.
How cocky is he after he kicks a goal?

Wait a minute.................Let me just rewind back to see that look again..................... oh Buddy..............awesome.

He does enjoy checking himself out, no doubt.

I've been busy but need to get back into some highlights again, every viewing gives me goosebumps. It feels great being the hunted going into the 2013 season.

Watched it again for the 20th time I think.

Wasn't it good to see Buddy sitting on the ground after the match, just about crying. I would normally feel sorry for such an act but after having to listen to how many flogs got into Goodesy after the 2006 GF, it feels good to give some back.
How cocky is he after he kicks a goal?

Wait a minute.................Let me just rewind back to see that look again..................... oh Buddy..............awesome.

I'd normally feel sorry for a team for losing a big game like this (For example, I felt slightly sorry for West Coast after they lost in 2005), but definitely not this time.

I have absolutely no sympathy for Hawthorn or their supporters. They've become waaaaay too spoiled after winning so much for the past three-four decades. Us swan supporters were due for a long period of success.

I can't believe the focus of the board has so swiftly been taken away from the premiership to Tippett.

Anyway,

First time I've watched highlights with Triple M commentary. Fantastic, much more exciting and honest than listening to Bruce and Dennis.

It's like none of them could believe how incredible that grand final was. So many twists and turns, and epic moments.

Haha too true.

Anyone else get along to the Premiership Cup tour doing the round through Sydney, the state and the ACT and get their mitts of the prize?

No but will be when the cup comes down to Melbourne this week. Can't wait. Still have my grand final ticket still in my wallet as a helpful reminder that we're premiers whenever I lose a bet to one of my mates who is a hawks supporter. I'm rubbish with bets.

Haha too true.

Anyone else get along to the Premiership Cup tour doing the round through Sydney, the state and the ACT and get their mitts of the prize?

For sure. Hit up Manly and it was heavier than expected.

I tipped $400 for us to win and that ended up paying for the return flights to the GF from Townsville..it was all just meant to be!! :D

Still on a high, 2 and a bit months on!! :thumbsu:
Damn straight! I managed to wrangle a sweet $550 out of the GF after covering the field. Worst case scenerio was a Hawks win at $1 profit. It's amazing how underrated we ALWAYS are... I just love it. :D

Did anyone else think Jetta would slot it from outside 50? Even with tired legs I envisioned it sailed through, he just always seems to get those extra few yards on it. In a sense, it would have robbed us of that epic last minute sealer.

Did anyone else think Jetta would slot it from outside 50? Even with tired legs I envisioned it sailed through, he just always seems to get those extra few yards on it. In a sense, it would have robbed us of that epic last minute sealer.

He marked it right in front of me... I was basically shitting my pants worrying that he would miss and they get on the rebound...

When I watched the replay I noticed was heading dead through the middle. Accuracy was spot on and would have gone right over the goal umpire's head, just couldn't make the distance with what looked like a shaky knee.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember being relieved because I was so sure he'd kick it. I guess it doesn't matter that he didn't in the end though!

Its lucky it didnt make the distance

Still amazing i love listening to that Outro "M83" song no better song besides sweet disposition to remind me of the grand final & all the emotions

I feel the urge to watch it again from start to finish, but too busy... am taking my Victory Pack to Perth to watch over the holidays.

I was surprisingly calm at the game when Hale put them 2 goals up at the start of the last quarter, it was weird. I think it was because I knew how long there was to go, I expected us to come back...

Damn straight! I managed to wrangle a sweet $550 out of the GF after covering the field. Worst case scenerio was a Hawks win at $1 profit. It's amazing how underrated we ALWAYS are... I just love it. :D

Put $100 on swans to win over at west coast, maybe round 18. got $260 back, dumped it all on swans for the flag at 6-1. paid for tix to gran, flights and a pretty dress for the missus.

bloody glad they got up, could have gone the other way and all i'd have left was memories.

just watched the last quarter

still nervous as hell and end up in tears still so amazing
what i would do to go back and relive it all over again

What I am hoping for is a another Swan's grand final win... Only this time its by more than 5 goals :p

No more close grand finals... my heart just can't take it any more...

I'm never. ever. ever. going to forgive Channel Anonymous for crossing to Darling Harbour after Malceski's goal for so long. WHAT WERE THEY THINKING.

I'm never. ever. ever. going to forgive Channel Anonymous for crossing to Darling Harbour after Malceski's goal for so long. WHAT WERE THEY THINKING.

Got to strongly agree here.

Seeing that boy about to sit down, and then stand up again just because he's on TV was ****ing annoying. How can you be more interested in posing for Ch7 than seeing the Swans win the grand final?

More bearded melcho, less w***erish newfags trying to get their "Look at me!" moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Sydney Swans 2012 AFL Premiers!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back