Autopsy Sydney Swans beat Dogs 88 - 42

Remove this Banner Ad

Would love to know the average number of dogs fans at a game only a few years ago. And the whole cola thing get over it, despite it being warranted because of the ridiculously high housing prices and majority of players originating from Victoria yet it's still being taken away on top of a trade ban given for no logical reason, not how you would treat your bitch. Not having a sook cause like I said I think dogs would have still won the grand final but find it funny that any of you would have a sook about the umpiring last night when it's been plain obvious that you have bee in given an easy ride for quite some time in that regard. Everyone including AFL and the umps fell for the inspiration behind your feel sorry of an unsuccessful club and rode it with you just like Leicester in the premier league, now you're going to fall back into the pack. The bevo era is never going to exist. Hopefully that gf keeps you all going for the next 65 years
So you want us to get over Cola, just like us telling you to get over the GF? Let me know when you can point out the difference

I'll make sure I let the AFL know to put an asterisk next to our GF win in the record books as apparently it means less than any of yours

So you want us to get over Cola, just like us telling you to get over the GF? Let me know when you can point out the difference

I'll make sure I let the AFL know to put an asterisk next to our GF win in the record books as apparently it means less than any of yours
Im long over the GF, now I'm telling you to get over the cola and last nights umpiring

Would love to know the average number of dogs fans at a game only a few years ago. And the whole cola thing get over it, despite it being warranted because of the ridiculously high housing prices and majority of players originating from Victoria yet it's still being taken away on top of a trade ban given for no logical reason, not how you would treat your bitch. Not having a sook cause like I said I think dogs would have still won the grand final but find it funny that any of you would have a sook about the umpiring last night when it's been plain obvious that you have bee in given an easy ride for quite some time in that regard. Everyone including AFL and the umps fell for the inspiration behind your feel sorry of an unsuccessful club and rode it with you just like Leicester in the premier league, now you're going to fall back into the pack. The bevo era is never going to exist. Hopefully that gf keeps you all going for the next 65 years

Did you take a breath while you typed so furiously.

White space is very important in getting your point across. Oh, there isn't a valid one, so sad.

It's simple logic. If the caps were equal the interstate clubs would have been non existent a long time ago. It equals out the advantage the vic clubs have when it comes to retaining players. What other strategy could you possibly introduce to replace it
You say simple logic yet you don't draw any connections. Cola is for house pricing or the ability to retain players?

You say simple logic yet you don't draw any connections. Cola is for house pricing or the ability to retain players?
If a fair chunk of the players wage is paying for the difference in house prices then it makes it more difficult to retain a player along with the fact of majority originating from Victoria. It solves both those issues

Sorry for intruding and I'm not trying to be a smartarse but was Campbell fit this week? If so why did English play over him?

He's named for Footscray tonight and he isn't the answer.

English won't be ready for a few more years. Spent half his time on his knees searching for the ball at the bottom of packs and the rest wondering where he was supposed to be in our "structure".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meh. Shit game, not as much intensity as the sooks from the first whistle. They were hungry and out for blood. The umps have taken a hammering over a perceived "favouring" of us, so they made sure to turn it around last night, some seriously shit decisions which cost us momentum every time.

English isn't ready, Cloke is shot, they tagged JJ, Stringer etc out of the game

Hopefully this is his years version of what Geelong (and St Kilda?) did to us last year. bevo et al need to sit back and learn a lesson from this, we need to get hungry again, quickly.

But its not the end of the world, or the season, one shellacking, and to be honest we should have expected them to come out like that, so, Meh.

Now, Melbourne......

If a fair chunk of the players wage is paying for the difference in house prices then it makes it more difficult to retain a player along with the fact of majority originating from Victoria. It solves both those issues
All interstate clubs face the issue of the majority of players being from Vic. I don't think the slight increase in house prices would make a difference to a player staying in Sydney or not. If it does then it must mean those clubs are shi*. Otherwise all players would be flocking to Perth for the cheap housing. You don't see American sports giving New York teams a higher salary cap due to the house prices there. It was just a pathetic means for the AFL to get the Sydney clubs up and about as that is crucial for them in order to bring in the $$$. no Sydney success means less $$$ in the coffers so they'll do everything they can to ensure they're successful.

No Excuses, Completely Flat and non competitive.
Matthew Boyd has been a Champion of the football club but it's time he finishes up, English nowhere near ready (VFL for the rest of the year), Picken hasn't been the same since his bell was rung against the Dockers, Cloke is done.

IN: B.Williams, M.Honeychurch , T.Boyd, J. Redpath, T.Liberatore, Z.Cordy & D.Morris
OUT: M.Boyd, L.Picken, T.English, T.Cloke, M.Adams, L.Jong & M.Suckling

B: Fletcher Roberts, Dale Morris, Jason Johannisen
HB: Shane Biggs, Easton Wood, Bailey Williams
C: Lachie Hunter, Tom Liberatore, Jack Macrae
HF: Luke Dahlhaus, Tom Boyd, Toby McLean
F: Jack Redpath, Jake Stringer, Mitch Honeychurch

FOL: Jordan Roughead, Marcus Bontempelli, Mitch Wallis
I/C: Bailey Dale, Tory Dickson, Caleb Daniel, Zaine Cordy

This from a supporter of a club that had a drought of 72 years before 2005. Arrogant spoilt NSW team, what are you going to do now you have no more COLA!
You won a home and away game, not a final, not a grand final, hell you are still below us on the ladder, enjoy your victory.

Im long over the GF, now I'm telling you to get over the cola and last nights umpiring
Given you mentioned the GF in your first post about it being the secondly biggest slight in the last decade I'd safely assume you aren't over it.

And you will note I haven't mentioned umpiring last night at all.

But keep trying.

Anyone else get a bit more appreciation for what Tom Boyd brings us as a ruck and a target last night after watching English and the corpse of Jarryd Roughead get towelled up by a sub-par Sydney crew last night?

He just has presence cant bye that

I really wish our mods were more strict on oppo tools.
Naah, he hasn't been too bad and has not been overly personal. The odd skirmish is harmless.
However enough's enough. Let's not give him any more oxygen and he might take the hint.

If he doesn't, then we might need our mods to do what theirs would have done on the first post.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Sydney Swans beat Dogs 88 - 42

Remove this Banner Ad

Back