Sydney Swans v GWS Giants - Qualifying Final, 2016 - Saturday 3:20 @ANZ Stadium

Who will win - Sydney or GWS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Only been watching the last quarter, I've given up . As have Sydney , it looks very strange this game, they are either badly unfit, or they have pulled up , Tippet didn't even try to stop a mark for the Giants then the giant player dropped it , they still got away, easily.

Sydney can't run, this ANZ stadium is their nemesis. They look dead on their feet

Or they are dropping this this.

The umpire sees a trip on a Sydney player grabbed down the legs, he gets the ball on though, then another Sydney player gets caught, with the ball, but clean around the neck, who gets the free, Giants, or should we be calling them from now on =THE AFL GIANTS.

WELL THAT'S WHAT I'M CALLING THEM, NOT GWS, BUT AFL GIANTS

I am quite amazed at this game . Sydney are not being beaten they are being flogged. If they can't run they'll have fun next week against Adelaide or the Roos!
They'd be praying for a North win tonight yes???

No wonder why the Swans don't like playing at ANZ, even the advertisers are a bit hostile
Cr-goZmVUAAkAos.jpg

At least know how the finals work floggo. Prob of a Hawk v GWS is 0%

Why would they allocate tickets to band-wagoners of a side that isn't even playing?

Both missed the joke. I was referring to those supporters that jump on a club when it's successful but aren't genuine supporters and switch to the next team that rises.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Today just makes me enjoy last night more tbh lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes dear and this makes me feel a whole lot better since cats were/are flag favorites ahead of swans. One side loses by 2 pts and the other gets royally smashed and could have had a record smashing if not for straight kicking by a team in their first final

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney Swans v GWS Giants - Qualifying Final, 2016 - Saturday 3:20 @ANZ Stadium

Back