Preview Sydney Swans vs North Melbourne Kangaroos, Saturday August 14 @ Marvel. 7:40PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see:

IN - Mills, Warner, Campbell
OUT - Rowbottom, Stephens, Florent

There were a lot of disappointing performances last night but Florent's was the only one that felt truly inexcusable. Cannot justify him getting a game next week after what I saw last night. Doubt it will happen though.

I'd like to see:

There were a lot of disappointing performances last night but Florent's was the only one that felt truly inexcusable. Cannot justify him getting a game next week after what I saw last night. Doubt it will happen though.
You have to be kidding me , that's the sort of #### from days gone by old mate

You have to be kidding me , that's the sort of #### from days gone by old mate

Unfortunately not. He was awful last night bedders and unlike the rest of the team, I haven't loved his form of late either. I think he's shown he can be a good user of the footy but until he's held to account for it, how will he get there?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Assuming Warner and McDonald were ok in whatever we did this weekend with our other players... I'd do this in order of priority in/out. Also assumes Mills will be ok.

In: Mills Warner McDonald COR
Out: Wicks Stephens Clarke Rowy

COR replaces Clarke as sub. Warner can help replace some fwd line pressure lost with Wicks along with a few runs through the mids.

It's 5th or 6th now so I'd want the coaches to pick a side in preparation for a finals series.

Need to find room for Campbell, Warner and McDonald.

Warner in for Stephens and McDonald in for one of {Wicks, Hayward, Heeney}. Campbell is the harder one to fit in as our backline is decently settled with McInerney rotating through there as well. So a bit stumped on that one.

Would also want to swap Amartey for Reid. Reid isn't clunking marks, and Amartey does a better job of creating chaos leaping for a mark.

IMO our best chance for a strong finals series is with all the draftees in, even if it is at the expense of some more experienced players

Need to get a couple of games into Warner before the finals. Even if he’s underdone and doesn’t contribute at first, we need him firing on all cylinders come September. His intensity and aggression is built for the big occasion

agree, lets get him back if hes over his injury, key player

It's 5th or 6th now so I'd want the coaches to pick a side in preparation for a finals series.

Need to find room for Campbell, Warner and McDonald.

Warner in for Stephens and McDonald in for one of {Wicks, Hayward, Heeney}. Campbell is the harder one to fit in as our backline is decently settled with McInerney rotating through there as well. So a bit stumped on that one.

Would also want to swap Amartey for Reid. Reid isn't clunking marks, and Amartey does a better job of creating chaos leaping for a mark.

IMO our best chance for a strong finals series is with all the draftees in, even if it is at the expense of some more experienced players
HEENEY TIU

I'd like to see:

florent needs a kick up the ass, a week off isnt the worst idea

Assuming Warner and McDonald were ok in whatever we did this weekend with our other players... I'd do this in order of priority in/out. Also assumes Mills will be ok.

In: Mills Warner McDonald COR
Out: Wicks Stephens Clarke Rowy

COR replaces Clarke as sub. Warner can help replace some fwd line pressure lost with Wicks along with a few runs through the mids.

For what reason ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back