Preview Sydney v Bulldogs SCG Sunday 3:20

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will write a preview later , but starting a new thread.

Firstly welcome to all bigfooty users who got an alert.

Starting this now so people can stop sulking and move on, tough game against a tough opponent , but we have been great at home. Need to cope with a few injuries.

No crapping on about a game from 8 years ago, who cares.

They have some really in form players

Temp prediction Swans by 22

Let's see how good our doctors are. Cmon be positive let's roll onto September with a big home win against a good side.

Hopefully Mills and Rowbottom back and Hayward is fine.

Will assume even in our best case scenario that Rampe and Papley are out .

If that's the case 2 in 2 out and leave Fox back

Parker or Warner sub.

If Rowbottom is not back and Hayward is out then yeah that's harder.

Wicks? Francis? Reid?

Out: Rampe, Papley, Hayward.
In: Wicks, Sheldrick, Francis.

If Reid is fit & one of the tall forwards need a rest, then he comes in.
Time to freshen up some players while we face these tough weeks. Let’s see who wants to be part of our finals team.
Who cares if we drop a few here. We’ve earned the buffer.

Time to freshen up some players while we face these tough weeks. Let’s see who wants to be part of our finals team.

People say that who cares if we drop a few, then complain when we drop a few 🤣

These close losses has left me a bit deflated. We could have been 18-0 if we played a bit smarter

Yes and I know it's annoying to lose 3 recently

BUT if i said at the start of the year we will be 14-4 with 4 losses combined 10 points going into the Dogs game (sitting 2 clear on first) you would have said yes please.

I know there's more to it, but I think Horse being positive is the right move

Why don't rowbottom or Mills get back in?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was before the injuries today.
If we are to win the flag we need to win 3 or 4 hard games in a row. Time to freshen up a few needing it.

Time to win, pick the best 22 available .

I will write a preview later , but starting a new thread.

Firstly welcome to all bigfooty users who got an alert.

Starting this now so people can stop sulking and move on, tough game against a tough opponent , but we have been great at home. Need to cope with a few injuries.

No crapping on about a game from 8 years ago, who cares.

They have some really in form players

Temp prediction Swans by 22

Let's see how good our doctors are. Cmon be positive let's roll onto September with a big home win against a good side.
I'll stop crapping on about a game from 8 years ago when we've served suitably cold and suitable delicious revenge haha.

Great opportunity for some fringe players to stake their claims however, and stand up to be counted when we need them to. Should be a big crowd and an opponent disliked by many, so a good atmosphere to go with it.

Bring it on.

Last edited:
Rowbottom is out for another week

Wasn't that just a twitter guy?

Horse didn't mention him .

Horse also basically promised Mills is back , if he isn't then we have some questions I guess

Massive game for our season this one.

Not so much in a 'we can't make the top 4 if we lose' way, 2 more wins definitely gets us top 4 and almost certainly top 2 with it. With our run in our last 3 games you'd back us in to get those 2 wins required .... but getting top 4(2) locked away early just completely changes how we can go into that last stretch and into finals, gives us options - can rest the sore boys, give some exposure to the depth, knuckle down on a couple of things without worrying bout results etc.

Out: Rampe, Papley
In: Wicks, Mills

Fox goes into the backline (where he should always be unless the sub imo). Hopefully Haywards is fine in 7 days given he played it out but if not assume someone like Mitchell/Sheldrick comes in as sub. Looks like we'll be undermanned but still will have enough talent to win and it doesn't need to be pretty just need to tick off the W.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back