Preview Sydney v Bulldogs SCG Sunday 3:20

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not much to ask guys like Blakey Gulden Heeney Warner Mccartin Grundy Adams etc to just eek out a few wins while Rampe, Jmac, Papley etc get fit surely.
Parker goes forward for more minutes. Sheldrick, yes Gus, comes in & goes straight to the mids. Errol back to a wing. Parker plays the Papley role. Fox plays the Rampe role although their forwards ae effing tall. Jordan onto Bailey Dale. Our mids can cope with Libba, Bont, Richards & McRae. With Rowie, Mills & Gus back we have a good mix in there.

Will go out in straight sets anyway if we are injured

Geez look sounds like they may be right to play, you want them to not pick guys, but want them to win, but don't want to limp into finals, but don't want to lose games,
cmon

Parker goes forward for more minutes. Sheldrick, yes Gus, comes in & goes straight to the mids. Errol back to a wing. Parker plays the Papley role. Fox plays the Rampe role although their forwards ae effing tall. Jordan onto Bailey Dale. Our mids can cope with Libba, Bont, Richards & McRae. With Rowie, Mills & Gus back we have a good mix in there.

Parker plays Papleys role? Parker is way too slow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rampe will also miss

Yeah a couple , Fox can cover him again hopefully .

I'd like to see Hamling before Francis even though hasn't been down back in the VFL

Francis isn’t up to it

Feeling Reid will play

Francis shows promise at times, his worst is a worry.

I am way off I guess, but I thought at the Dons he looked better as a forward .

If we can basically just have Rampe , Jmac and Paps out only then we are laughing to be honest, best case scenario , though no indication on Jmac yet.

Sounds like worse case hayward would be a week?

If Francis plays, the only kick he is allowed to do is long and down the line. He's matching Blakey for giving up intercept marks in the VFL.
I have always said Francis has 2 things and two things only to do. Spoil and kick long down the line and he would be a remarkably better play at AFL level than he currently is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back