Preview Sydney v Bulldogs SCG Sunday 3:20

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parker plays Papleys role? Parker is way too slow
He plays it differently. He is not going to be Tom Papley. He is going to b Luke Parker. He is going to take overhead marks on an opponent meant for a small forward. Think about it. He can take a mark over talls therefore think what he will do to a small defender lol.

Against other teams I'd suggest playing Fox and Mills back, but against the Dogs we probably do need a third KPD. Unless we think Blakey could do a job on Ugle-Hagan? It's a tough one.

Assuming Hayward and Rampe both miss alongside Papley, I'm thinking Mills and Rowbottom (if fit) and then I'd be inclined to give Will Edwards a crack to see what he's got.

If Hayward gets up then just Mills and Rowbottom. If Rowbottom isn't fit then Wicks comes in.

Shuffle magnets as required, Corey Warner to start.

He plays it differently. He is not going to be Tom Papley. He is going to b Luke Parker. He is going to take overhead marks on an opponent meant for a small forward. Think about it. He can take a mark over talls therefore think what he will do to a small defender lol.

Yep hopefully the mids actually lower the eyes and kick to his advantage

dogs have only won against giants in an away game out of melbourne

theyll drop form and hope thats enough to pinch this game

Ideally you'd like Wicks to find some good form before coming back. I know he probably comes back but could a Corey Warner or Campbell play pseudo small forward and do a solid enough job? Campbell did play forward as a junior, although more HF I think.
Not entirely convinced myself but either would have the pace to pressure and tackle....maybe trying a left field option, we could find out something we didn't know we had?

What I do think the dogs do well is get everyone involved and share the load quite well of late. they haven't really had someone getting stuff all of the ball or 5 guys getting under 8 touches.

Yes they have the big ball winners but everyone is getting involved.

They have the top tier talent of course

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Wilbur kicking a bag.

Rowbottom back on fire too😂

His last post was actually saying Sam Reid was the most overrated swans player on big footy, so maybe he does come in and kick 6 😂

Against other teams I'd suggest playing Fox and Mills back, but against the Dogs we probably do need a third KPD. Unless we think Blakey could do a job on Ugle-Hagan? It's a tough one.

Assuming Hayward and Rampe both miss alongside Papley, I'm thinking Mills and Rowbottom (if fit) and then I'd be inclined to give Will Edwards a crack to see what he's got.

If Hayward gets up then just Mills and Rowbottom. If Rowbottom isn't fit then Wicks comes in.

Shuffle magnets as required, Corey Warner to start.
Yeah it is tempting to play Francis as the 3rd tall defender for one week to cover the 3 bulldog talls. Keep Fox as a forward who can be moved back if required.

It may also allow Blakey more attacking freedom if we are not relying on him as much to mark their key forwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back