Preview Sydney vs Essendon, Friday 7.40pm AEST @ Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's contracted. Depends on whether Horse is doing his tough love routine, or whether he just doesn't rate him.
I know he is contracted, but the way these things go management can let clubs know that players are going to seek trades mid year.

The whole situation drives me up the wall tbh. He could be our Libba/Viney for 10 years and we desperately need a player like that. And he is 20!

FFS.

Just shows how far down the pecking order Gus is. If he gets a decent offer elsewhere, he's going as Horse has clearly shown he doesn't rate him.

I just wonder if it has something to do with Mills Parker and Adams all being ahead of him and all being slower midfielders and thus he wants the speed of Corey and Campbell etc over a guy who just gathers the pill at will

Just shows how far down the pecking order Gus is. If he gets a decent offer elsewhere, he's going as Horse has clearly shown he doesn't rate him.

Perhaps it's because he has played only 4 games since May and you know is working his way back to AFL fitness rather than Horse just hates the bloke.

And just like that, the Swans announce they’re playing for the grand final win. Why risk your best against the thuggish Edge ? Chad’s calf is way more important than the Bombers. I agree.

Fox also needs a rest. I agree.

Hopefully Grundy is a late out.

I also see teams 2-5 potentially losing this week making this pretty much a dead rubber. After the crows beat port, can anyone see them getting up against us ?

Looking forward to some bruise free footy, no point risking it.

That being said, we will get this done easily with the heart rate barely climbing above 60.

Yours in speed, JHWF.

I think one of the more important things personnel wise is for the trio of Rampe, Melican and TMac to gain as much continuity as possible from now until whenever our season ends.

It allows Blakey to roam a bit more too, defence has been struggling with Rampe & Melican missing a week or two here or there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Campbell won’t get near it per usual

He isn’t a mid and wouid get exposed even more of his lack of senior talent

lol heck me

And just like that, the Swans announce they’re playing for the grand final win. Why risk your best against the thuggish Edge ? Chad’s calf is way more important than the Bombers. I agree.

Fox also needs a rest. I agree.

Hopefully Grundy is a late out.

I also see teams 2-5 potentially losing this week making this pretty much a dead rubber. After the crows beat port, can anyone see them getting up against us ?

Looking forward to some bruise free footy, no point risking it.

That being said, we will get this done easily with the heart rate barely climbing above 60.

Yours in speed, JHWF.

Yeah I'd rather play Grundy in the home game if he were to rest

Keep telling yourself like with the 200 game player Stephens

🤣 I meant more the hypocrisy .

But Campbell has played plenty of decent footy in the middle when he actually gets a go there.

Like last year versus umm who was it umm Essendon.

Campbell won’t get near it per usual

He isn’t a mid and wouid get exposed even more of his lack of senior talent

As usual lock in a sub 15 disposal game from Campbell

Even the Suns socials took the mic out of the Dons last week with the Draper the shooter meme and everyone else loved it as banter lol, that's as low as it can get. The Suns... the frikin Suns away from home.

Wouldnt be surprised if they decided to kick them from everywhere this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back