Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crook after celebrating Westerns premiership. It did cheer me up watching *ess lose - again.

Is it still mathematically possible to play finals???

Effectively 5 games out of the 8 with 11 to go.

Halftimehero does that make it mathematically possible for * to make the finals?

Crook after celebrating Westerns premiership. It did cheer me up watching *ess lose - again.

Is it still mathematically possible to play finals???
Fmd your westerns mates tried their best to ruin my day at work yesterday.
6 hours straight of come on you boys in green/**** off you boys in blue

I'm tryna cook steaks and can't think cos some jerk is bashing the window of the kitchen right next to me.

Anyway it's not all bad I guess, * haven't won a final in the entire existence of western united

Lol essington

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And in other " good " news *don who said the club does not need a review 4 weeks ago is having a " full club " review 4 weeks later.

Good times. How many that make in the last 6 years ?
lol - no one is going to lose their job as part of this review!!!

So if the review find out Dodo is incompetent & Rutten can't coach - they keep their positions!!

The people doing the review are mates with the people they are reviewing!! You can't make this stuff up.

lol - no one is going to lose their job as part of this review!!!

So if the review find out Dodo is incompetent & Rutten can't coach - they keep their positions!!

The people doing the review are mates with the people they are reviewing!! You can't make this stuff up.

Xavier Campbell reviewing his own decisions.
All will be ridgy-didge and they can go back to being one of the " BIG 4 " clubs ( sorry, typo; one of the " BOTTOM 4 " clubs )

Hawthorn supporter but the misso is a north girl and nothing turns us on more than watching big Drew Petrie tear them a new one in the elimination final 🤤

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

We pegged him as a pea-heart back when he was too scared to take a reasonable bet after weeks of mouthing off. His absence this year simply confirms that's what he is.
Someone sent in a pic of Halftimehero in work getting ready to sort out Wild Bill when we take on the *scum at Marvel in round 20..

1654269184041.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back