Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawthorn supporter but the misso is a north girl and nothing turns us on more than watching big Drew Petrie tear them a new one in the elimination final 🤤

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I had no idea that's what people watch to get things going in the bedroom these days....

Though that was the first final the missus (now wife) and I ever attended so maybe it's just a good sign

I had no idea that's what people watch to get things going in the bedroom these days....

Though that was the first final the missus (now wife) and I ever attended so maybe it's just a good sign
Myself and the wife went through IVF years ago, and when i went to the clinic to do my contribution, they said theres a DVD player with various movies as motivation. I wipped out the 1999 G/F DVD I had, and told her if the last quarter of a North Melbourne G/F win didn't get a Blue Blooded Aussie bloke hard, then i didn't know what would!

Goal scored.

Grampa Simpson Meme GIF by MOODMAN

Myself and the wife went through IVF years ago, and when i went to the clinic to do my contribution, they said theres a DVD player with various movies as motivation. I wipped out the 1999 G/F DVD I had, and told her if the last quarter of a North Melbourne G/F win didn't get a Blue Blooded Aussie bloke hard, then i didn't know what would!

Goal scored.
1654500214950.gif

So much delusion. I like the qoute.

' They can't prove we did take PED's and we can't didn't prove that we didn't."

That's what happens when you run a club endorsed doping program. You destroy all records and take injections off site and create plausible deniability.

So, 3 Friday night games in a row, 150 year celebration tonight, currently 2 - 9, 16th on the ladder, lucky to win 1 of their next 7 games ( Wet Toast in Perth ) Sheedy banging on about the " supplement " saga.........and on it goes.

Tonight l'd like to see;
. Stringer with the first goal after 19 secs, the angry, wild over the top celebration. Next time he goes near the ball 1/2 way through the 2nd q the hamstring 🙂
. McKay kicks his 5th after the halftime siren for a 42 point lead
. Parish & Merrett with 78 useless possessions between them
. 61 point lead 1/2 way through the 3rd leads to the mass exodus of * members
. Saad with the 3 Brownlow votes

Thank you North B.F. for your best wishes and support 👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back