T20 World Cup Game 55 Final South Africa v India June 30 2400hrs @ Kensington Oval Barbados

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Nicely poised at the 10 over mark.

Looks like Kohli wants to play the selfish anchor role pushing ones and twos so Axar needs to swing for the fence.
It's not selfish. It's the game awareness. You have dube coming in next who has been shite, no idea why is he even in the squad. Jaddu hasn't had a good innings in T20, so you are left with only Pandya.

Take singles and give strike to Axar to go big while Kohli holds the other end.

Im wondering when Kohli has the licence to go? You have Hardik in the shed, who batted well in this tournament.
I think he already started to swing. Didn't connect the last two balls, so probably he has decided to have a go now

Kohlis 46 off 43 is bad in a grand final.

I Mean India might go on to win this but this innings could very well cost his nation the World Cup like it did in 2022.
Kohli was amazing in 2022 final (54 from 63). It was Rahul who cost the WC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon as Kohli has aged, he has lost a bit of power to his game, especially in the T20 format.

The power hitters in T20 are the batters that can hit/clear the boundaries.

Power is such an important aspect in this format, more and more as the game evolves.
YA, true.
This could be the last T20 WC for Sharma and Kohli. With guys like Jaiswal and Gill, they should be the priority from now on.

Remove this Banner Ad

T20 World Cup Game 55 Final South Africa v India June 30 2400hrs @ Kensington Oval Barbados

Back