Tallangatta League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dederang got a few from Raiders, all recent fringe or 1st players and will see them with a stiffer spine. Should see Dicko and the Bombers surge back up the ladder. Dicko has run on the board for getting sides up too, took Bright to flag in 2004 after rebuilding so could have Bombers on the same path :thumbsu:.

Everyone at Dederang was very impressed by Dicko last year. They may not of played finals, but he defineately had the boys on the right track. Its good to see they've recruited a few. It sounds like Raiders reserves stocks have been seriously depleted with the departures to Dederang/Yack etc.

Everyone at Dederang was very impressed by Dicko last year. They may not of played finals, but he defineately had the boys on the right track. Its good to see they've recruited a few. It sounds like Raiders reserves stocks have been seriously depleted with the departures to Dederang/Yack etc.

Dederang seem to have definitely got the better additions with 3 blokes who can all kick goals.

Not much news this time of the year! still haven't seen anything in the paper about any big recruits for any clubs. but on that note, has all the recruiting been done or do some teams still have cash to give out? any of the bottom teams gunna be better next year or is still one of the 2 horse races between mitta and kiewa. can anyone let me know???

Because Fairlane is Nic Conway and its common knowledge that he badly wants Lillis, Hansen, Winner and Harris to fail. Thats why.

I buy my footy shorts from Nic and he seems like a bloody decent bloke that would not hold a grudge against anybody. Unless they owe him 5 cents, in which case he will be a real prick to them.

Because Fairlane is Nic Conway and its common knowledge that he badly wants Lillis, Hansen, Winner and Harris to fail. Thats why.
Tell us all about it then Wilfred. Why does he want these guys to fail? There is obviously more to it than being in a different team on a Saturday:confused:

To be honest boys knowing Nic i dun think he even knows how to log onto this site.... let alone get a user name and write on here.

C'mon MM, don't roll out that old chestnut. Conway (& many of the Mitta boys) are quite proficient in the use of computers, despite the facade you like to perpetuate. I know he is a Big Footy reader.

C'mon Wilfred you cant post something like this and not back it up.
When I last played in the O@M, all the blokes you mentioned were mates with Nic, don't know about Hanson, not sure who he is.
What has changed or are you just not a fan of Nic?
I think Winner works with Nic it that BBQ business?
If what you have said is true then it would create a bit of tension between the two.

Fairlane/Nic
My apologies for the earlier comment just heard from a friend that you reknowned for being a bit tight plus I've never bought shorts from you. I did buy a treadmill though.

Blimey. Go away from the computer for a day and a half and look what happens. I have aged 20 years, had 3 or 4 kids and now weigh 63kgs. Crikey I could even be robbie barber minus the spray tan. (serious now though. shouldnt make up names if you dont really know on this site)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blimey. Go away from the computer for a day and a half and look what happens. I have aged 20 years, had 3 or 4 kids and now weigh 63kgs. Crikey I could even be robbie barber minus the spray tan. (serious now though. shouldnt make up names if you dont really know on this site)

Poor attempt Nic

A sense of humour - definitely not Conway. Plus the internet costs $30 a month so he's no chance.

Quote:
Now does anyone actually know who has recruited who, or is it all rumours or stuff u 'claim to know' or made up

Minimal news on TDFL recruiting atm.
Are clubs being coy, or will we see similar squads to 2007?
Usually clubs don't like to make official announcements until late Feb early March.
Get the rumour mill up and running gents. We don't need confirmed signatures at this stage, just good old whispers are enough!

Joel Fruehardt has signed with Beechworth for a lucrative 2 year deal. He should be good for the club if he repeats his perfomances in the Canberra League.

I'll leave you all in 2007 with my predictions for 2008
Ladder:
KSC
Thurgoona
Mitta
Beechworth
DMB
Yack
Barny
Wahg
Ruth
Chil
Tall
WS
Grand Final
KSC to meet Thurgoona
Barton Medal
Ash Sutherland
Leading Goalkicker
Halliday (70)
TDFL News Story of the Year
Grand Final to be moved to Martin Park
Hope you all have a merry xmas and safe new year and bring on pre-season 2008 when we can really get the thread going:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

On the recruit side of things i got mail today that kiewa had secured the services of Carl 'ocha' Dickins who if you have seen play is one of the dirtiest men to pullon the boots in a while....the word is he and camo have become good mates and its a sealed deal. Also Kris Pearce is rumored to be heading back to town early January. Anyone know any different

On the recruit side of things i got mail today that kiewa had secured the services of Carl 'ocha' Dickins who if you have seen play is one of the dirtiest men to pullon the boots in a while....the word is he and camo have become good mates and its a sealed deal. Also Kris Pearce is rumored to be heading back to town early January. Anyone know any different

occa has been linked to wagaunyah with Ozzy, but we'll see what happens during the pre season shake out

I'll leave you all in 2007 with my predictions for 2008
Ladder:
KSC
Thurgoona
Mitta
Beechworth
DMB
Yack
Barny
Wahg
Ruth
Chil
Tall
WS
Grand Final
KSC to meet Thurgoona
Barton Medal
Ash Sutherland
Leading Goalkicker
Halliday (70)
TDFL News Story of the Year
Grand Final to be moved to Martin Park
Hope you all have a merry xmas and safe new year and bring on pre-season 2008 when we can really get the thread going:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

I'll have a go at predicting the ladder at this early stage
Mitta
KSC
DMB
Thurgoona
Yack

rutherglen
beechworth
Wahgunyah
Barney
Chiltern
Tallangatta
Wodonga

I'll have a go at predicting the ladder at this early stage
Mitta
KSC
DMB
Thurgoona
Yack

rutherglen
beechworth
Wahgunyah
Barney
Chiltern
Tallangatta
Wodonga

I'm surprised you have Wahgunyah so low on the ladder, I would have thought they would be a real strong chance to make the finals, if not top three.

Why would anyone give a stuff about your opinion after the rubbish you've posted?

Mate I have made a couple of comments that were not serious in nature and I think most decent people would understand that and take them with a pinch of salt.
Only the minority have misunderstood what I have said and taken offence.
A few of the people on hear, and they know who they are, need to settle down a bit and possibly keep their comments to themselves.

Good Luck in 08 anyway.

Why would anyone give a stuff about your opinion after the rubbish you've posted?

You blokes still getting sucked in by roughy i see!!!!!! :DLets talk footy and get some decent info on here, i cant find out of anyone who is going where etc, come on someone must know something for us guys who follow TDFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back