Taylor Walker - racist

Remove this Banner Ad

IDK the details, but if he dropped a slur during a heated argument, that's a mistake anyone can make, and given his long record without incident (?) then I'm not crucifying him just yet.

There are gradations, even with touchy subjects like racism, or sexual assault, although it's easier at times to go along with the groupthink and label everyone equally as a villain.

IDK the details, but if he dropped a slur during a heated argument, that's a mistake anyone can make, and given his long record without incident (?) then I'm not crucifying him just yet.

There are gradations, even with touchy subjects like racism, or sexual assault, although it's easier at times to go along with the groupthink and label everyone equally as a villain.
So you don't know the details but you jump to defending him immediately?

:$

I think the main reason is that there is a lot of bullshit that gets advertised as fact by people with agendas. A lot of people still claim aboriginals were classified as flora and fauna up until that time, a patent falsehood.

There is a sad truth to all of this... racism in all forms will never be truly eradicated. Especially now when critical race theory basically endorses racism. What ever happened to just being nice to people regardless of all the bullshit categorisations placed on us. Just sad.

Got no idea and the one thing I want to start is some sort of shit fight.

In school (early to mid 90's) we weren't taught any of this. We were taught how bad the Aborigines were treated once the English arrived. Nothing about what happened since. No stolen generation or anything like that.

Perhaps I was a product of the political times. Not that I'd know because at that age who gives a shit? Of course a human does, but what someone doesn't know...

A lot of people still claim aboriginals were classified as flora and fauna up until that time, a patent falsehood.

By “a lot of people” I assume you mean “the Australian Constitution” and by “a patent falsehood” you mean “verified fact”. Because that very Constitution claimed Australia was “terra nullius”. Essentially a place belonging to no one, because no humans lived there. Meaning the First Nation were animals. Yet to be properly rectified in law.

Especially now when critical race theory basically endorses racism.

Do you actually know what CRT is? Or have you just watched a few YouTube clips from right wing talking heads? It’s a legal theory that maintains that the laws we write are intrinsic to the racism that exists in society. Like mandating license checks for voters when you know poor black folk don’t drive. Or making it possible only to leave detention whilst your case is awaiting trial if you can make bail, knowing that poor black folk don’t have the money and keeping them locked up means they can’t earn any either. I don’t now how you got to it “endorsing racism”. Just weird.

By “a lot of people” I assume you mean “the Australian Constitution” and by “a patent falsehood” you mean “verified fact”. Because that very Constitution claimed Australia was “terra nullius”. Essentially a place belonging to no one, because no humans lived there. Meaning the First Nation were animals. Yet to be properly rectified in law.

Do you actually know what CRT is? Or have you just watched a few YouTube clips from right wing talking heads? It’s a legal theory that maintains that the laws we write are intrinsic to the racism that exists in society. Like mandating license checks for voters when you know poor black folk don’t drive. Or making it possible only to leave detention whilst your case is awaiting trial if you can make bail, knowing that poor black folk don’t have the money and keeping them locked up means they can’t earn any either. I don’t now how you got to it “endorsing racism”. Just weird.
Classic swans supporter amirite?

lol. Offenderati alert.

And you're full of shit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the main reason is that there is a lot of bullshit that gets advertised as fact by people with agendas. A lot of people still claim aboriginals were classified as flora and fauna up until that time, a patent falsehood.

There is a sad truth to all of this... racism in all forms will never be truly eradicated. Especially now when critical race theory basically endorses racism. What ever happened to just being nice to people regardless of all the bullshit categorisations placed on us. Just sad.
Spot the Sky News viewer :embarrassedv1:

Spot the Sky News viewer :embarrassedv1:

The great thing about surfacing controversial truths is that it offends exactly the right people. You being case in point.

How to offend a conservative... tell a lie; how to offend a leftie... tell the truth

The great thing about surfacing controversial truths is that it offends exactly the right people. You being case in point.

How to offend a conservative... tell a lie; how to offend a leftie... tell the truth
Dont confuse being embarrassed for you, for being offended by you.

Give me the juice... what did he say?

yet strangely they don't :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Taylor Walker - racist

Remove this Banner Ad

Back