Team for Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Harsh on Sinclair, can only conclude he hasn't come up from that "non striking motion" blow. With a short week and an interstate trip, maybe thats the case.

Common sense prevails with Sansbury.

Looking forward to seeing what Josh Smith can do, hope Brown is right if he's playing.

Happy with Rutten and McGregor out for the Cows.

I am feeling OK about this game.

Watt Petrie Firrito
Power S. Thompson Pratt
Wells Harvery Harding
Thomas Josh Smith Jones
Brown Thompson Grant
McIntosh Rawlings Simpson
I: Lower, Harris, Hale, Campbell

hopefully 3/5ths of our spine for the next 8 years

I don't think Brown will play.
Happy for any of those emergencies to come in, but hoping for Gav.

I agree, heavy conditions expected. We are going to need planty of hard bodies over the ball.

I don't see the point in bringing in Urquart considering the conditions.

Brown out, Swallow in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sinclar very stiff to be dropped , Josh Smith :thumbsu: , I thought brown would be out for 5-6 weeks broken hand , it couldnt have fixed in like a couple of weeks

Good game for Smith to come in with Rutten out.

Bock will now go to Thommo. This is really good as he's a gun on the rebound.

Our forwards can win us the game. Smith, Jones and Grant to share Bassett, Stevens and Massie is looking pretty tasty before you even throw in Campbell and Thomas.

Sinclar very stiff to be dropped , Josh Smith :thumbsu: , I thought brown would be out for 5-6 weeks broken hand , it couldnt have fixed in like a couple of weeks

Sinclair is stiff but Laidley must've seen something he wasn't happy with because he didn't even make the emergencies. It's already been said that Brown won't be out for as long as first thought but I can't believe he's ready this quickly. And it's been raining all week in Adelaide with more to come so I can't understand why they're adding more big guy's. I think Laidley's just doing the usual. Can't see Brown playing.

Sinclair is stiff but Laidley must've seen something he wasn't happy with because he didn't even make the emergencies. It's already been said that Brown won't be out for as long as first thought but I can't believe he's ready this quickly. And it's been raining all week in Adelaide with more to come so I can't understand why they're adding more big guy's. I think Laidley's just doing the usual. Can't see Brown playing.

That would mean Swallow will come in unless he wants run off the HBF(Urquhart) or Pace and Skill(Ross)

Great Emergencies. Maybe, just maybe, Dean's starting to see the value of our younger players, or our "future" if you will.

Great to see the beast that is Josh Smith getting a game. Has been in the best in the magoos for weeks now.

Wouldn't mind seeing Brown have those extra two weeks off. If he really did suffer a broken hand, he damn well better rest it.

Great to see Gav Rossy and Spitz all nearing selection.

What do you notice about this team courtesy of the AFL website

MELBOURNE v FREMANTLE
MELBOURNE
B: James Frawley, Nathan Carroll, Matthew Whelan
HB: Clint Bartram, Jared Rivers, Colin Sylvia
C: Aaron Davey, Brock McLean, Paul Wheatley
HF: Cale Morton, Russell Robertson, Nathan Jones
F: Brad Green, Brad Miller, Austin Wonaeamirri
Foll: Jeff White, James McDonald, Cameron Bruce
I/C (from): Matthew Bate, Daniel Bell, Simon Buckley, Colin Garland, Mark Jamar, Brent Moloney, Matthew Warnock
In: Whelan, Bate, Garland, Buckley
Out: Lynden Dunn
New: Josh Smith (West Perth)

What do you notice about this team courtesy of the AFL website

MELBOURNE v FREMANTLE
MELBOURNE
B: James Frawley, Nathan Carroll, Matthew Whelan
HB: Clint Bartram, Jared Rivers, Colin Sylvia
C: Aaron Davey, Brock McLean, Paul Wheatley
HF: Cale Morton, Russell Robertson, Nathan Jones
F: Brad Green, Brad Miller, Austin Wonaeamirri
Foll: Jeff White, James McDonald, Cameron Bruce
I/C (from): Matthew Bate, Daniel Bell, Simon Buckley, Colin Garland, Mark Jamar, Brent Moloney, Matthew Warnock
In: Whelan, Bate, Garland, Buckley
Out: Lynden Dunn
New: Josh Smith (West Perth)

Looks like he's got a big weekend coming up. But I suppose the Demons need all the help they can get at present. :)

Not that great, personally don't think he deserved to come in this week. Should have been someone like Maric or Andy Otten - who have both had a ripper few weeks.

McGregor omitted, been playing very poorly.

I'm probably way off, but I thought the word going round was that if Rutten missed, McGregor would be filling a role as a key defender?

Looks like he's got a big weekend coming up. But I suppose the Demons need all the help they can get at present. :)

Agreed. He must be a gun. Can make his debut twice in one weekend. The Demons would love to have him permanently. He would be the first one picked every week.

If it has been raining and continues to rain then I don't think Josh Smith or Brown should play. They should be replaced with Swallow and Urquhart. We will go in top heavy with McIntosh, hale, petrie already in the line up along with Thompson. Need more ground players against the Crows.

Great team. Does Dean prefer Power over Sinclair now?

JOSH SMIT FO' Y'ALL

Remove this Banner Ad

Team for Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back