Team for Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't even start me on the colours of the suffragette movement. Who could honestly match green and purple and still live with themselves??

Hey, don't lean on them, man.

Begs the question, was Bowie thinking about Fremantle when he wrote "Suffragette City" ?

The signs point to "yes".

Brown's hand may not be quite right...;)

But then again, it might be.

I reckon we should rest him for a dozen or so weeks.

You know, just to be sure he's okay.

Heard a whisper.....

Late inclusion - B. Moran

He rang me last night and said: "Is that Nick? It's Brad Moran from the Crows here, can you book me into the restaurant?"

I replied: "This is Nick from your player sponsorship last year, I think you picked the wrong one out of your phone."

After an awkward couple of seconds we mutually concluded the call. True story too.

He rang me last night and said: "Is that Nick? It's Brad Moran from the Crows here, can you book me into the restaurant?"

I replied: "This is Nick from your player sponsorship last year, I think you picked the wrong one out of your phone."

After an awkward couple of seconds we mutually concluded the call. True story too.

Hahaha, really?

What a clown.

Symes is out for Adelaide, Jacky is in.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, interesting...................

*tapping finger on the face whilst blankly staring at the ceiling*

If only I could remember WTF each player is like! :eek:

Might have to head over to the Adelaide board for some enlightenment.

T'toes

Symes is out for Adelaide, Jacky is in.

I don't think it matters who they have out. It's Craig that's the problem. If Laidley keeps persisting at trying to beat him at his own game we'll be in strife. Even if they were at full strength I think we'd beat them if we played more direct and stopped trying to shut them down and play man on man. There's no difference in ability and we have the better forward line and ruckmen. But it needs to be utilised. If Laidley insists on trying to be the tactical genius at the expense of the 4pts then I'll lose interest in this game fairly quickly.

Is there a thread at all that I can read that sheds any light on why everyone is referring to NB as 'Anita'?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there a thread at all that I can read that sheds any light on why everyone is referring to NB as 'Anita'?

No. :)

Between you and me, I thought it was because he's such a big fan of the OC... a noted girl's show.

without giving away too much...

my mate plays sanfl and was named 1st emergency for his team, hes been called up replacing someone from the crows....late change possible for crows

without giving away too much...

my mate plays sanfl and was named 1st emergency for his team, hes been called up replacing someone from the crows....late change possible for crows

Ummm, that wouldn't be Jacky in, Symes out by any chance? As reported by Scottywiper a few posts earlier?

nope another...

either....

there naming jacky for symes and playing this other guy instead

OR

they have another injury concern we are not aware of...

either way this guy wont be playing SANFL tommorow

nope another...

either....

there naming jacky for symes and playing this other guy instead

OR

they have another injury concern we are not aware of...

either way this guy wont be playing SANFL tommorow

What the hell are you going on about?? If you're going to say "this guy" you might as well say his name for crying out loud.

The final ins and outs are :

OUT: Rutten, McGregor, Symes
IN: Massie, Sellar, Jacky

If you think you know something different then stop beating around the bush and just say it.

What the hell are you going on about?? If you're going to say "this guy" you might as well say his name for crying out loud.

The final ins and outs are :

OUT: Rutten, McGregor, Symes
IN: Massie, Sellar, Jacky

If you think you know something different then stop beating around the bush and just say it.

Shut up w***er.

Remove this Banner Ad

Team for Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back